For traffic management etc. see : http://help.orange.co.uk/orangeuk/com.instranet.Inst...
Support is wot I said!
So you mean phoning them for support. What is the email support like then?
Do you have your phone line through Orange also? Do you know if its on BT network still or like how they used to with Full LLU? Also is there a minimum contract period?
Hi, I’ve been with Orange fourteen months for broadband and landline phone. I joined on their 20Meg LLU broadband service, which Orange closed down in preference for 21CN WBC 20Meg and I was transferred over. I find it great the transfer went smoothly and I’ve no complaints of the service.
In addition, if you have your mobile phone on monthly contract with Orange you get £5 per month off the broadband price.
Answers to your questions…
1. So you mean phoning them for support. I had no problems with them when I phoned the service centre in Newcastle.
2. What is the email support like then? Don’t know, never had to use support for email it’s always very reliable.
3. Do you have your phone line through Orange? – Yes! I pay them £11.50 per month line rental. The service is the same as being with BT, you get the same telephone answering service and caller display.
4. Do you know if it is on BT network? Yes, the broadband and landline phone service is on the BT network.
5. The minimum contract period for broadband is 18 months.
WBC 20 Meg. Sync 11864 kbps Downstream, 1189 kbps Upstream.
ADSL2+ wireless N 150 Router supplied by Orange
BT Business Hub 2Wire 2700HGV
v2 ADSL2+ Dual SSID wireless Router