General Discussion
  >> General Broadband Chatter

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User avugar
(newbie) Mon 05-Sep-11 22:54:24
Print Post

wholesale price

[link to this post]

hi guys!
I have to buy few deals, in fact 3 home broadband contracts.
I tried to compare the options through moneysupermarket, uswitch and others but unfortunately, it isn't possible to compare the prices according to buying more than a one deal at the time.
my question is: how can I get best deal-wholesale price- for signing up for 3 contracts at once?
thank you very much all!
Standard User XRaySpeX
(knowledge is power) Mon 05-Sep-11 22:58:52
Print Post

Re: wholesale price

[re: avugar] [link to this post]

The only way is to phone ISPs and negotiate.

1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 17 Meg Untweaked 19 Meg Tweaked WBC
Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Mon 05-Sep-11 23:59:02
Print Post

[re: avugar] [link to this post]

You just gave us a list of sites that big ISPs pay to be featured in their comparisons, and that almost certainly get a further payment if you click through from there to the ISP's site. A very small number of ISPs compared to the hundred or more out there.

As XRaySpex says, you could try haggling, but I doubt if you will get anywhere.

You could ask Entanet, who provide wholesale contracts to small suppliers, but I expect they would want a few more than three customers from you.

As you seem to be focussed on price, am I right to conclude the quality of the service is irrelevant?

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk
My domains,website and mail hosting - Tsohost. Internet connection - IDNet Home Starter Fibre. Live BQM.

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User XRaySpeX
(knowledge is power) Tue 06-Sep-11 03:32:08
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

I agree that haggling is unlikely to get results just for 3 sales but if it does OP should ensure something in writing before he hands over card details.

1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 17 Meg Untweaked 19 Meg Tweaked WBC
  Print Thread

Jump to