General Discussion
  >> General Broadband Chatter

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User shaungjones
(newbie) Fri 10-Feb-12 14:59:36
Print Post

Voyager V10 and Netgear DG834GT - BBTalk

[link to this post]

I am probably late to the party on this query - I have seen some archived forum notes but nothing too recent.

I am a BT Broadband user but my Netgear D834GT is far better than the supplied Home Hub 2.

I do have BBTalk and recently sourced a BT Voyager V10 Telephone Adapter to work alongside the Netgear router.

I am having no luck in getting the BBV light to stop flashing - configuration is always unsuccessful.

I have the installation CD and have followed it to the letter. Would anyone have any news for me that suggests BBTalk can no longer work with the V10 or maybe help me get the BBV light to stay on - i.e. properly registered.

Regards, Shaun
(newbie) Thu 01-Mar-12 19:27:21
Print Post

Voyager 10V and Netgear DG834GT - BBTalk

[re: shaungjones] [link to this post]

I am now believing that my device has never had a firmware upgrade. It is on V1.36t2 and I think the latest version is V2.16 and SIP support is what I am needing. Has anyone archived the download to update the firmware ?
(newbie) Fri 02-Mar-12 00:02:30
Print Post

Re: Voyager 10V and Netgear DG834GT - BBTalk

[re: shaungjones] [link to this post]

I managed to find the firmware download and successfully updated my 10V to v2.16. Also pleased to advise that I have my BBTalk line back and no HomeHub in sight.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to