General Discussion
  >> General Broadband Chatter

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User namrood
(newbie) Fri 06-Apr-12 15:36:01
Print Post

Talktalk to Cease selling IP Stream

[link to this post]

Hi all..

I was sent some info told by a good friend who works for talktalk that they will no longer be accepting IPStream customers.

Here is what h sent me:

We will stop acquiring IPS customers who are not in our plans to be unbundled to the TalkTalk network

From the 10 April 2012 we will stop acquiring IP Stream customers who are not in our plans to be unbundled to the TalkTalk network, these are known as LLU Never Customers.

What is an LLU Never Customer?
LLU Never customers are IP Stream customers who are in an area where TalkTalk will never be able to provide them with our broadband network, this is for both TalkTalk and AOL Broadband.

Where a customer signs up for IPS Broadband before the 10 April WLR/IPS Homemove and Newline orders and Migrations then they will be able to go-live and get the service as normal.

Please Note: We will still be able to acquire customers for planned unbundled exchanges in our future footprint, these are known as LLU Later customers.

He said if you are on ipstream now you can stay but if you leave (go to another provider or do a home move) you can't join the service again.

Unfortunately our network does not extend to all areas of the UK, only customers within our network are able to benefit from preferential rates.

As a result we're no longer able to offer the best value for money for those customers falling outside of the network.

What do I say to an ips customer who wants to upgrade?
Unfortunately our network does not extend to all areas within the UK.

This also effects staff apparently
  Print Thread

Jump to