General Discussion
  >> General Broadband Chatter

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Mon 27-Aug-12 12:25:39
Print Post

Wireless Broadband from AB Internet.

[link to this post]

Hi, I'm in a small village north of Lincoln and the best speed I can get through my fixed landline with BTinternet connection is 2 meg.
I have seen an advert froma company called AB Internet, who say they can provide a wireless service with 10 meg connection, for £29.99 per month (which seems reasonable). I've looked through the list of Broadband suppliers, and ISP's but can't see/find AB Internet.
Does anyone use this company ? and is there somewhere I can link to to research this company ?

Many thanks - Ozzie
Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Mon 27-Aug-12 12:32:36
Print Post

Re: Wireless Broadband from AB Internet.

[re: Anonymous] [link to this post]

Can't help, but how about a different post in the Wireless BB forum? Cross-posting is frowned on, but you could perhaps say you are looking at these and does anybody recommend others to look at.

Then if anyone does know about AB you'll get a reaction anyway, and there's a fair chance you'll get other suggestions.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk
My domains,website and mail hosting - Tsohost. Internet connection - Plusnet Value Fibre FTTC 80/20 trial.

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allergy information: This post was manufactured in an environment where nuts are present. It may include traces of understatement, litotes and humour.
Standard User Ozzieorl
(regular) Mon 27-Aug-12 13:40:37
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

D'oh ! TYVM RobertoS. I now see I should have posted this on the 'Wireless Broadband ISP's' forum (my fault for not reading the forum titles thoroughly). I'll copy my original post to to that forum.

Thanks again

BTopenworld

Edited by Ozzieorl (Mon 27-Aug-12 13:46:20)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Mon 27-Aug-12 14:06:33
Print Post

[re: Ozzieorl] [link to this post]

No probs.

I assume you're having a browse there anyway now smile.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk
My domains,website and mail hosting - Tsohost. Internet connection - Plusnet Value Fibre FTTC 80/20 trial.

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allergy information: This post was manufactured in an environment where nuts are present. It may include traces of understatement, litotes and humour.
Moderator Sadoldman
(moderator) Mon 27-Aug-12 14:17:43
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

The new home for this subject.

Closed as instructed.smile

Sadoldman

Just a tad sad..a wee bit old...wink

don@thinkbroadband.com
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband moderator but it does not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
  Print Thread

Jump to