General Discussion
  >> General Broadband Chatter

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User option22
(newbie) Mon 26-Nov-12 11:50:55
Print Post

Titan Telecom Anyone?

[link to this post]

I'm looking for ways to reduce my telecom bill. Currently averaging £240 quarter with BT. Members of household have mobile phones and rarely use BT line except for occasional mobile call. I'm currently paying Unlimited Anytime and Broadband Option 3 at £140.
Titan Telecom is offering £15 per month all in which looks silly to me.
What I tried to get from Titan was an explanation as to what would be the physical trade off for such a low price. Do they switch me to a lower tier in the comms network for example?
I know nothing about telecoms but I rather suspect it is like most esoteric services where knowledge is hidden to the greater loss of the uninitiated consumer.
So, has anyone got some inside knowledge on Titan or any other alternative supplier that I should consider before switching from BT?
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Mon 26-Nov-12 12:10:29
Print Post

Re: Titan Telecom Anyone?

[re: option22] [link to this post]

Their broadband is £20 a month and line rental is £9.99 a month, so £30 a month, or £90 per quarter.

The pricing is different to BT, with BT first hour of call is free on anytime, but with Titan you pay but it seems to be a capped price. So it might, or might not be cheaper depending on what calls you make.

Looking at their price comparisons you need to be very careful with their claims

Andrew Ferguson, andrew@thinkbroadband.com
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User vivaciti
(knowledge is power) Mon 26-Nov-12 16:03:53
Print Post

[re: option22] [link to this post]

So is the £240 PQ just line rental and a few mobile calls? as £80 per month does seem a little pricey, or is the £240 including the broadband?

www.vivaciti.net
Vivaciti Broadband
0800 0911797

Forum
Facebook

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User option22
(newbie) Mon 26-Nov-12 17:26:21
Print Post

[re: vivaciti] [link to this post]

The £240 Includes Broadband
  Print Thread

Jump to