General Discussion
  >> General Broadband Chatter

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User ncf355
(newbie) Sat 02-Feb-13 13:50:02
Print Post

Connectify Dispatch

[link to this post]

Has anyone else signed up for Connectify Dispatch?

I signed up as a Kickstarter and got a lifetime licence for this product

http://www.connectify.me/?utm_expid=22708698-14

It basically combines internet connections into one pipe and I've trialled it via my ADSL line and 3 mifi - seems to work a treat.

Now considering getting a 2nd line installed so I can in the first instance join 2 ADSL lines and in March when my cab (allegedly!) goes FTTC, have 2 of them running!

Think that would give me a good idea as to whether it would be worth shelling out the extra for Fibre On Demand.

What helps is I'm on Xilo ADSL so only engaged for a one month contract, makes everything so much easier (no, I dont work for them, just a very happy customer)
Standard User pcoventry76
(knowledge is power) Tue 05-Feb-13 11:43:46
Print Post

Re: Connectify Dispatch

[re: ncf355] [link to this post]

Not bad for £42 and I suppose it would be good for 2 lines but at the moment the wifi router I have has a USB port and can run a 3G dongle so I am using them both in pretty much the same way.

I will look into this though and thanks for posting. I had no idea it existed until today smile
Standard User ConnectifyTech
(newbie) Tue 05-Feb-13 16:25:33
Print Post

Re: Connectify Dispatch

[re: ncf355] [link to this post]

Hi ncf355,

Thank you for your support in Connectify! We are always glad to hear our customers are happy with our product. Please be sure to check you are running the latest version of our Dispatch software, version 4.2. As a PRO customer, you are entitled to premium support, so if anything goes wrong, please visit our site (http://www.connectify.me/login-dispatch) to get help. Thanks again for spreading the word!

Thanks,
Connectify

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to