General Discussion
  >> General Broadband Chatter

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User jeep
(newbie) Thu 22-Aug-13 12:46:09
Print Post

be/sky or bt ?

[link to this post]

Hi everyone am currently with be/sky but am looking for the best isp primarily for gaming as the fttc cabs have been installed & exchange is due for service at the end of this month ex166el, I currently have a good conn 15 down 1 up with adsl & live about 200 metres from cab please advise, ps am not that technically savvy, believe our exchange is llu if this matters, many thanks for any advice on this. hope have posted in correct forum sorry if I havent am new to this.

Edited by jeep (Thu 22-Aug-13 13:26:26)

Standard User mysticeddy
(regular) Thu 22-Aug-13 14:18:45
Print Post

Re: be/sky or bt ?

[re: jeep] [link to this post]

Not sure if the broadband offers Sky have been sending to O2/BE customers apply to FTTC, but might be worth giving them a call and getting moved over sooner - the talk is that they will utilise Sky Fibre Pro as the BE product replacement. I'm on Sky Fibre and it's excellent, no problems so far and currently paying £10 a month for 6 months on a half price offer.
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Thu 22-Aug-13 15:07:02
Print Post

If an old Be customer and not had a retention offer already, then once the service is showing as live on the Sky pages see what deals they will offer you.

Andrew Ferguson, andrew@thinkbroadband.com
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 22-Aug-13 20:08:46
Print Post

i would tend to stay away from both of them, but if I had a choice between the two then Sky, better network than Bt and their customer service is a little bit better. At least they do know what they are doing, most of the time

Adrian

Desktop machine now powered by windows 8 pro 64bit, no dreaded metro , laptop by Mint

ALLPAY Wireless broadband
  Print Thread

Jump to