General Discussion
  >> General Broadband Chatter

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User nvidiamd
(newbie) Wed 03-Jun-15 22:08:09
Print Post

No broadband/phone since October last year.

[link to this post]

Hi there,

My mother has had no access to internet or her phone since October last year.

Every month BT will leave a message saying something completely different and that it will be resolved by 1st June 2015 which has been and gone.

The property has a line from the pole going to her house etc which they say is false. Ive seen it with my own eyes.

An engineer visited hers the other day who she knows and basically said BT have been feeding her a load of rubbish and it was just minor work, like flicking a switch at the exchange. He moved the socket for her, tried to contact someone and there was no answer so it couldnt be switch on that day as it was late.

And enginner came 3 days ago to do the work that was allready done (moving the socket) and just left.

This is starting to take the micky just a bit.

Is there anyway at all she can speak with someone higher up? The CS team are just as useless.

Shes also sent the BT_Care team countless emails. And ive sent one for her tonight.

All she keeps getting told is she needs a new line. But that work has been completed and still nothing and different excuses.

Thanks.

Edited by nvidiamd (Wed 03-Jun-15 22:09:37)

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Wed 03-Jun-15 22:14:28
Print Post

Re: No broadband/phone since October last year.

[re: nvidiamd] [link to this post]

There is a High Level Complaints team that handle email to the BT Group CEO. In 99% of the referrals I've seen here over the years they have sorted things quite quickly.

Email gavin.e.patterson@bt.com

Give them her username, name and address, and phone number of course. Otherwise your post here looks fine - it explains the situation from the customer point of view.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Plusnet UnLim Fibre (FTTC). Sync 60000/16961kbps @ 600m. - IPv4BQM IPv6BQM

Edited by RobertoS (Wed 03-Jun-15 22:15:32)

Standard User nvidiamd
(newbie) Wed 03-Jun-15 22:27:19
Print Post

Re: No broadband/phone since October last year.

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

Thank you.

Ill update the thread if she hears back.

Thanks

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to