General Discussion
  >> General Broadband Chatter

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User ARD
(knowledge is power) Thu 01-Oct-15 16:01:06
Print Post

TP-Link W8970: Can't find full line stats and errors

[link to this post]

Iím currently using a TP-Link W8970 to troubleshoot occasional PPP and line drops . I canít find line error stats on the web interface. Dos anybody know where they are hiding? Iíve searched the net for the Tenet commands but no joy. Does anybody know the Tenet commands for a TP-Link?

EDIT: Well, I have found some commands but I can't get much beyond TP-LINK<conf># when I key in a command. The commands "adsl show status" and "adsl show info" works but nothing else.

Thanks

Edited by ARD (Thu 01-Oct-15 17:01:42)

Standard User APTMAN
(regular) Mon 05-Oct-15 20:10:30
Print Post

Re: TP-Link W8970: Can't find full line stats and errors

[re: ARD] [link to this post]

http://forum.kitz.co.uk/index.php/topic,14377.0.html
Standard User BB4Tickton
(committed) Fri 09-Oct-15 16:50:44
Print Post

Re: TP-Link W8970: Can't find full line stats and errors

[re: APTMAN] [link to this post]

Send an email to: support@tp-link.com and let them know that you cannot find the full line stats and see if there is a beta firmware available.

It's funny how you've just posted this item, as I've just got the W9980 version and couldn't find this information either and have recently emailed them about it, plus the "Error (pkts)" is always at "0" which is definitely not correct on my line. I've just had a response from them this afternoon telling me to look under the "System Log" for any dsl disconnections etc or the "diagnostic" section. They have requested the logs from me but they did say that next week they will be sending me a Beta firmware to fix the "Errors (pkts)" problem.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to