The download speed is 383K and the upload is 799K on an adsl2+? line.
so what can you do on a 383K download line.
* Post on thinkbroadband.com for one
* Look at normal web sites like msn.com, but a bit slow, if some video on the page
* Access web email and internet banking services
* Run an intelligent printer and print to it via email.
* Connect onto the work's VPN service and download emails etc.
* Use the work VPN to then run internal Lync voice and screen share calls. One or 2 glitches when new email comes in.
* Just about watch Netflix. For a 40-50min series episode, you get several(about 3) 2-3min stutters while Netflix buffers the video. Impressed with Netflix on such a low bandwidth line.
* Only have one user using the internet for video, as this takes up the whole 383k
Just need to take some time to fix the wiring when I am there next, or call in a plumber. I want my 5860K download back!!!!!!