I am currently using BT with an ADSL2+ Service. Fibre is due to be enabled in August this year (I think it might even be a bit sooner).
My plan is to switch to Zen and subscribe to one of their Fibre packages once it's available on my Cabinet. I wonder what's the best approach to take here.
* Should I switch now, and upgrade to Fibre later.
* Should I wait and do the switch and upgrade once Fibre is available (don't even know if the ISP migration process supports cross-grades)
* Should I wait, upgrade to Fibre on BT and then switch to Zen?