General Discussion
  >> General Broadband Chatter

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Rickimcc78
(newbie) Wed 16-Nov-16 09:44:54
Print Post

Openreach employment 3

[link to this post]

Shiny new thread as the other one was closed due to size.

I've been checking emails and this site all day today now that I know one of us has heard back laugh

Hopefully the wait is coming to an end for us!
Standard User Burty27
(newbie) Wed 16-Nov-16 15:58:50
Print Post

Re: Openreach employment 3

[re: Rickimcc78] [link to this post]

Had a second email today after the congrats one saying still awaiting dates for start and should hear within a few weeks and to bear with them. Enyone else had that?
Standard User abmis2006
(newbie) Wed 16-Nov-16 16:11:08
Print Post

[re: Burty27] [link to this post]

Hi Mate,

I also had an email this morning advising about securing an agreed training date and that would be in touch in the next couple of weeks.

I guess we probably had the email from the same person at BT.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Burty27
(newbie) Wed 16-Nov-16 16:16:21
Print Post

[re: abmis2006] [link to this post]

Tidy. Progress maybe!!👍
Standard User Rickimcc78
(newbie) Wed 16-Nov-16 17:29:13
Print Post

[re: Burty27] [link to this post]

Yeah got the same email, the balls rolling lads smile
Standard User jordanglb
(newbie) Wed 16-Nov-16 20:23:43
Print Post

First of all, cheers Ricki for the new thread. Just as a heads up for everyone who recently passed the Assessment Day. I did mine 19th October and heard by email two days later that I passed, great news. Received email today just saying to bear with it, just waiting to secure training dates and that I'll hear back within two weeks. So, all being well I'll hear then about dates and location. Slightly wierd feeling really as I should be feeling elation as this opportunity means the world to me but the lull in proceedings seems to have dulled my excitement but I know that will change when it all starts to get real. I'm getting a vibe January will be the time I start but I've also heard April mentioned, last quarter of this year, first quarter of next. Is anyone able to expand on this at all? Congratulations to all those who passed and good luck to anyone still in the process of application, and I hope things are going well for those in training or have recently finished training. Exciting times for us all.
Standard User Rickimcc78
(newbie) Thu 17-Nov-16 08:39:53
Print Post

[re: jordanglb] [link to this post]

Yeah I know what you mean, was a bit of an anti climax after the elation of actually getting the job, as you say though at least we got it, would much rather be in our position than those not passing the assessment day frown

With regards to the start date, one of the guys on the other thread had a confirmed January start date so I still think this batch of assessment day passes will be January but I have another friend going for on at the end of the month and he has been told April start dates.
Standard User Swanseajack91
(newbie) Thu 17-Nov-16 11:49:12
Print Post

I had the email from Laura saying we should know in the next couple of weeks, I replied but she is on annual Leave now I think.
Either way looks like a start date is just around the corner, shall keep checking this thread and update if I hear anything!
Standard User Rickimcc78
(newbie) Thu 17-Nov-16 12:02:01
Print Post

[re: Swanseajack91] [link to this post]

Nice one, I'll be doing the same!

Have you or any of the other guys on here done your pre employment checks yet?
Standard User abmis2006
(newbie) Thu 17-Nov-16 12:10:38
Print Post

Hi mate,

I've not completed anything yet. dont think you do until you have been given an offer of employment from what I've picked up on the previous threads.

What was the return date from Laura on the out of office? I had sent email minutes before the email was sent and said out of office until 16th November.

T
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to