General Discussion
  >> General Broadband Chatter

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Firsttwodie
(learned) Wed 14-Dec-16 10:59:37
Print Post

Openreach Employment 4

[link to this post]

Post now continued on this thread a big thanks for the forum managers allowing the continuation of this discussion as I understand a lot of the other forum users have found this thread less than desirable to their needs.
Thanks it's a great help

Edited by Firsttwodie (Wed 14-Dec-16 12:14:42)

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Wed 14-Dec-16 11:51:17
Print Post

Re: Openreach Recruitment 4

[re: Firsttwodie] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Firsttwodie:
... as I understand a lot of the two other forum users have found this thread less than desirable to their needs.
Thanks it's a great help
Fixed that for you, and I'm not one of the two.

The chap who opened the thread in TTTS had a point and accepted the decision. The one who is complaining about his taking-the-micky thread being closed got a very appropriate response from forum management.

I haven't checked in the just-closed thread where you are up to, but I wish you well, and the same to all the others looking for jobs with Openreach.

Kindness isn't going to cure the world of all its awfulness but it's a good place to begin. Daisy Ridley.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 48999/14363bps frown @ 600m. - IPv4
Standard User Firsttwodie
(learned) Wed 14-Dec-16 22:21:35
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

Thanks RobertoS

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User TrishaH
(knowledge is power) Wed 14-Dec-16 23:14:00
Print Post

In reply to a post by RobertoS:
I haven't checked in the just-closed thread where you are up to, but I wish you well, and the same to all the others looking for jobs with Openreach.
+1

Standard User 23Prince
(experienced) Thu 15-Dec-16 11:15:56
Print Post

it was more than 2.

I hope to see a Quinn or Kelly thread and see if that's allowed to stay open as long.

Edited by 23Prince (Thu 15-Dec-16 11:25:32)

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Thu 15-Dec-16 12:04:18
Print Post

[re: 23Prince] [link to this post]

If its relevant to uk telecoms/broadband then no reason why it would not, and same for any large recruitment drive by other operators too.

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User Swanseajack91
(learned) Fri 16-Dec-16 12:46:52
Print Post

[re: Firsttwodie] [link to this post]

Its been very helpful for me from the first interview to this stage, its nice to be able to talk to others in the same position! Thanks all.
Standard User Kirky89
(newbie) Fri 16-Dec-16 13:39:51
Print Post

[re: Swanseajack91] [link to this post]

I have to agree that's it's been some great insight and now I look forward to receiving my start date and possibly meeting some of you fellas
Standard User eckiedoo
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 16-Dec-16 17:56:46
Print Post

[re: Kirky89] [link to this post]

Agreed as a long-retiree, it is interesting and reassuring to see how keen so many are to enter this specific field of employment.

I.m sure that some of the more recent descriptive postings from those that are now actively on the courses, are useful to those "somewhere" on the waiting lists.
Standard User Icaras
(experienced) Tue 20-Dec-16 08:41:33
Print Post

[re: eckiedoo] [link to this post]

The TVs in Yarnfield now accept USB sticks? Wow. How times change!
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to