General Discussion
  >> General Broadband Chatter

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User peter13
(newbie) Mon 23-Jan-17 11:17:57
Print Post

Avast Technical Support Number *DELETED*

[link to this post]

Post deleted by MrSaffron

Edited by peter13 (Mon 23-Jan-17 11:20:30)

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Mon 23-Jan-17 11:37:40
Print Post

Re: Avast Technical Support Number

[re: peter13] [link to this post]

We only have tolls on bridges and one part of a particular road in this country, not on phone calls, dear Peter Spammer wink.

Kindness isn't going to cure the world of all its awfulness but it's a good place to begin. Daisy Ridley.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 54999/14466Kbps @ 600m. BQMs - IPv4 & IPv6
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Mon 23-Jan-17 11:45:00
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

And now part of history

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Mon 23-Jan-17 11:47:40
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

I don't think I've ever seen such an obvious spam before laugh.

Kindness isn't going to cure the world of all its awfulness but it's a good place to begin. Daisy Ridley.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 54999/14466Kbps @ 600m. BQMs - IPv4 & IPv6
Standard User ian72
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 23-Jan-17 11:51:44
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

Obvious and yet also appearing to be pointless. It was an 0800 number so I was struggling to work out what the benefit was of posting it... I obviously missed some way in the post for them to make money from it.
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Mon 23-Jan-17 12:39:18
Print Post

[re: ian72] [link to this post]

[chuckle]
Quit apart from the "@", I knew there was something niggling my brain. The 0800 was it! I can now sleep tonight.

Print Thread

Jump to