General Discussion
  >> General Broadband Chatter

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | [10] | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Swanseajack91
(member) Thu 06-Apr-17 16:14:01
Print Post

Re: Openreach Recruitment/Apprenticeships Part 7

[re: Dslammer] [link to this post]

Had my old address on my driving license oops shouldnt cause any issues.. just ordered a new one anyway.
Standard User jordanglb
(newbie) Thu 06-Apr-17 16:14:56
Print Post

Hi dslammer. I too start 22nd May and just received the same email. Fast turnaround. 24 hours. I'm currently working away so dont have access to laptop, printer, documents etc. Checked email on phone.
Standard User mnisk
(newbie) Thu 06-Apr-17 17:21:34
Print Post

[re: Dippa] [link to this post]

Hey guys,

Did my video interview today, don't think it went too well. Had a few points during it where my mind went blank, and at points i felt like i was just repeating myself. Did anyone else have a similar experience during their interview?

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Realist
(member) Thu 06-Apr-17 18:32:55
Print Post

[re: mnisk] [link to this post]

Did my Assessment in Bristol on the 5th and 2hrs later received the em ail saying......

Thank you for taking the time to come to our recent assessment centre.

We're sorry to tell you that, after careful consideration, we're unable to offer you a position on our Apprentice programme this year.

In a few days you'll receive a detailed feedback report regarding your Assessment Centre performance.

We're sorry that this will not be the outcome you’d have wanted We really appreciate the time and effort you’ve invested in the recruitment process, and we wish you every success with your search for the right position.

Please feel free to visit the BT Careers website to see if there are any other future vacancies which may be of interest.

Best wishes

BT Apprentice Recruitment Team

Disappointed.
Standard User Firsttwodie
(member) Thu 06-Apr-17 21:30:54
Print Post

So far I've sent off copies of the following some in different formats thought but
2 x Passport
2 x Driving licence
3 x Passport photos
In fact I'm starting to think somebody's making a shrine of me!!
Standard User Hoss28
(member) Thu 06-Apr-17 22:00:22
Print Post

[re: Firsttwodie] [link to this post]

All I've had was a phone call offering me a position,then an e mail the same day saying what date I was starting (8th May).hoping contract etc comes soon as only 4 weeks away now
Standard User ShavedApe
(newbie) Thu 06-Apr-17 23:48:24
Print Post

I too start on the 22nd but no email for me as yet frown I hope it comes soon not being able to hand in my notice is killing me.
Standard User ShavedApe
(newbie) Fri 07-Apr-17 00:52:11
Print Post

[re: Hoss28] [link to this post]

Have you checked the taleo site according to the woman that phoned me I wont hear anything till I get my offer email and when I accept that will generate my contract.
I havent had anything since the phone call on Tuesday, I'm not due to start till the 22nd though. Concerns me that some of the 22nd guys have theirs already but I can afford to wait a little longer I guess.

Considering how long you have left it might be worth sending them an email or maybe even a call if you can.
Standard User Johnsmic
(learned) Fri 07-Apr-17 08:33:32
Print Post

[re: Hoss28] [link to this post]

I'd maybe chase them mate, just for peace of mind.
Standard User Swanseajack91
(member) Fri 07-Apr-17 12:25:28
Print Post

[re: Johnsmic] [link to this post]

Out of curiosity anyone know if the vans have microwaves? Some one mentioned it before.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | [10] | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to