General Discussion
  >> General Broadband Chatter

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Jayd118
(newbie) Thu 30-Mar-17 18:00:22
Print Post

Re: Openreach Recruitment/Apprenticeships Part 7

[re: Dippa] [link to this post]

Had the same message this morning very happy!! Wait now until I get a date for the assessment date !
Standard User Hoss28
(member) Thu 30-Mar-17 19:17:37
Print Post

[re: Jayd118] [link to this post]

When your contract etc comes through,do you need to scan and email certain stuff back?hoping mine comes soon
Standard User Bjt1992
(learned) Thu 30-Mar-17 19:59:53
Print Post

[re: Hoss28] [link to this post]

Just got the contract email today mate just sends you the link to go onto the online portal and then have to read a welcome letter then the contract and then there is the full contract terms and pension terms attached. Gave them a good read like and I've queried the references as I don't start until July 3rd and don't want my current employer getting a reference request and I'm out of a job for 3 months like what's happened to a few of the people on here.

Anyways when you get this email you just tick the agree at the bottom and put your name and email and hit submit. Presumably after this you'll then get the individual tasks etc to do. I got an email on Monday asking me to send a photo of passport, licence and NI number off so if you get that I'd expect the contract within a few days.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Hoss28
(member) Thu 30-Mar-17 20:02:44
Print Post

[re: Bjt1992] [link to this post]

Cheers for info
Standard User Johnsmic
(learned) Fri 31-Mar-17 13:10:30
Print Post

The only scanning I had to do was my passport and utility bill as proof of address. Just used a scan app on my phone.

I'd get your disclosure Scotland done ASAP though, as that can take a couple of weeks to turn around if they are busy. Especially if your starting at the beginning of May mate.
Standard User BothLegsDis
(regular) Fri 31-Mar-17 13:57:14
Print Post

[re: Johnsmic] [link to this post]

Did mine last Friday, it came today laugh
Standard User Hoss28
(member) Fri 31-Mar-17 16:12:07
Print Post

[re: BothLegsDis] [link to this post]

What link do you go on for that?I've not heard anything since last Friday from Openreach.
Standard User pythonz
(newbie) Fri 31-Mar-17 16:17:34
Print Post

[re: Dippa] [link to this post]

I did my video interview on Monday 27th March and Just got my confirmation this afternoon that i have passed my video interview smile well chuffed as i didn't think i did too well looking at a laptop screen, very strange experience.

"We’re pleased to tell you that you’ve passed our initial screening. We’re progressing your application for the Trainee Openreach Engineer position to the next stage of the recruitment process, which is where we consider your application against others for an Assessment Centre."

within the email they also mentioned the following:

"Our assessment centres take place between March and August. Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive it’s not possible for us to invite all candidates who reach this stage to attend an assessment centre. We invite candidates to an assessment centre based on how well they have done in the earlier parts of the application process and how much of a match they are for the roles we have available."

Has every recieved the same inital email when they passed their video interview?

How long do you have to wait before you get the next email with dates for assessment centre?

Thanks

Edited by pythonz (Fri 31-Mar-17 16:21:18)

Standard User BothLegsDis
(regular) Fri 31-Mar-17 16:21:09
Print Post

It only takes a week to do all your tasks so don't worry, it'll come
Standard User Hoss28
(member) Fri 31-Mar-17 16:36:38
Print Post

[re: BothLegsDis] [link to this post]

Cheers
Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to