General Discussion
  >> General Broadband Chatter

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | [9] | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User mckeo5514
(regular) Thu 06-Apr-17 09:01:31
Print Post

Re: Openreach Recruitment/Apprenticeships Part 7

[re: Hoss28] [link to this post]

wasnt it in the initial emails? sure i saw something when i accepted it. other than that ive had nothing sent
Standard User Swanseajack91
(member) Thu 06-Apr-17 09:41:46
Print Post

[re: mckeo5514] [link to this post]

Didn't realise this thread had been created oops! looks like people are starting and new people are being offered position!
3 weeks left for me till I start havent heard anything from the training team yet though!
Standard User Firsttwodie
(member) Thu 06-Apr-17 10:47:13
Print Post

[re: Swanseajack91] [link to this post]

They said 2-3 weeks before start date but earlier posts state they could call week before!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Firsttwodie
(member) Thu 06-Apr-17 10:53:54
Print Post

In reply to a post by Hoss28:
Any May starters had their contracts yet?

There is a link when you get your start date offer the email is titled Good News BT Employment Offer.
If not look on the BT Taleo site under your application!

https://bt.taleo.net

Edited by Firsttwodie (Thu 06-Apr-17 10:55:41)

Standard User Jdalose
(newbie) Thu 06-Apr-17 13:41:39
Print Post

[re: drifter219] [link to this post]

Hey I've got my assessment next Wednesday, what did the day consist of for you? Hope it went well
Standard User Swanseajack91
(member) Thu 06-Apr-17 14:08:48
Print Post

[re: Firsttwodie] [link to this post]

Yeah I was told a week before start date, which I cant quiet believe is the next Friday! waited so long for this and it is finally nearly here.
Just hope its what I expect it to be!
Standard User Hoss28
(member) Thu 06-Apr-17 14:25:53
Print Post

[re: Swanseajack91] [link to this post]

Good luck mate,I have waited ages too and 8th May can't come quick enough.still no e mail yet with contract etc
Standard User Dslammer
(newbie) Thu 06-Apr-17 15:25:11
Print Post

I start on 22 May 2017 and just received e-mail from BTrequesting documents

As part of the requirement for your new role in BT, can you URGENTLY send me the following information by email.

Can you also complete the online tasks using this link https://bt.taleo.net/careersection/myprocesses.ftl?l... and logging on with the same user name and password as your contract offer.

Clothing and Personal Protection Equipment
When you join Openreach, you will be issued with essential items of clothing and Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) which are vital to your safety when training and carrying out your new job.
To enable us to order these items for you could you please provide us with your clothing measurements on the clothing form I have attached

BT / Openreach ID Photo Card
When you join Openreach, you will be required to wear an ID card at all times
To enable us to order this can you e-mail me a passport size colour photo of yourself ( head and shoulders on a plain back-ground - Please note, you can take a photo on your phone and send it over )

· DVLA license Check.
As you are aware, the DVLA no longer issue paper copies of DL, therefore as you need a driving licence to do the role we’ve offered you, we need to check your driving entitlements and any endorsements, to make sure they meet our agreed requirements..
So to do this we need you to request a code from the DVLA and send that to us. – You can find how to obtain at code at the following link
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads...
Once you have the code, please e-mail me
Your full name
Your licence check code
Your full driving license number (case sensitive)

DL Changes

It is your responsibility to ensure that your driving license is in the correct address. Did you know that if your driving license is in the wrong address you could be fined by the DVLA up to £1000? You can apply to change your address for free by following this link:
https://www.gov.uk/change-address-driving-licence

Disclosure Scotland Certificate
Can you please follow the on-line instructions on how to apply or click this link
https://www.mygov.scot/basic-disclosure/apply-for-ba...

Once you have applied you will receive an on screen confirmation.
On this screen you will be given an 18 digit case reference number – You need to enter this twice onto the BT Taleo system to close down your actual task
The certificate can take up to 14 days to arrive at your home address, once received could you please copy, scan and e-mail me a clear and readable copy.
Please note you can claim the £25.00 back once you start with us.
Standard User Hoss28
(member) Thu 06-Apr-17 15:33:14
Print Post

[re: Dslammer] [link to this post]

Hopefully mine on its way then...some dose of stuff to fill out then!lol
Standard User Dslammer
(newbie) Thu 06-Apr-17 15:35:20
Print Post

Has anyone else received this today, as I have already done some of these tasks before
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | [9] | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to