TBB Speed tests this week have shown D/L figures 25% or less of those (2 Mbps on a good day); U/L broadly ok. Just run the BTW speed test and it shows 1.12 Mbps D/L; 0.73 Mbps U/L; ping latency (ms) 0.00 (!?)
I've also tried things on my laptop, normally run on my desktop, and also my wife's iPad. All are giving much the same results, and also much the same web site lag.
Router stats are
CS (kbps) 8659 / 1127
LA (db) 42.0 / 24.5
NM (db) 8.9 / 5.7
The router told me there was new firmware so I've installed that , no difference.
I tried an old but faithful Netgear non-wireless router, no difference.
I've set the PC's network connection to use Google's DNS, no difference.
I've set the router to use Google's DNS servers, no difference.
Web transactions are very slow, for example to get to Paypal's payment page a few minutes ago took several minutes.
A download of a new version of Ccleaner last night stopped at around 0.9 Mbytes, and no more, even after 10 minutes.
I keep an eye on Win 10's Task Manager Ethernet monitor and frequently see download of 0 for 30 seconds or more even when waiting for a page or download.
Occasionally it's all fine for a few moments, but only for a few moments.
Both my desktop and laptop are running Win 10.
ISP is Eclipse.
Router is Netgear DGN2200v4 running V220.127.116.11_1.0.86 firmware.
I haven't yet spoken to my ISP as i'm really not sure what to tell them.
Happily running Windows 10 Pro on both desktop and laptop
We have more and more laws, and less and less enforcement