General Discussion
  >> General Broadband Chatter

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User pau1777
(learned) Wed 05-Jul-17 15:34:09
Print Post

Static IP Routing smart hub

[link to this post]

Hi,
I dont know if this is the right section, but here goes.
I need to set up Static IP Routing in order to access my work computer system.
I have searched for information on how to do this on the BT Smart hub without success.
I contacted BT tech support, who told me that it can be done, but they would not help me do it.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to set up a static routing table on the smart hub?

Thanks for any help
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Wed 05-Jul-17 16:03:38
Print Post

Re: Static IP Routing smart hub

[re: pau1777] [link to this post]

I can't answer the question, but cross-posting is frowned upon unless the first fails to get replies for a considerable period.

That's because people can take a long time trying to help you, then find your question was answered an hour earlier in the other thread.

I suggest you delete one or the other, but this seems to me to be the best place to be asking.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 71288/12440Kbps @ 600m. BQMs - IPv4 & IPv6

Edited by RobertoS (Wed 05-Jul-17 16:14:17)

Standard User ian72
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 05-Jul-17 16:04:36
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

Ah, and there I am just adding a reply in the other thread as I didn't realise this one was here...

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Wed 05-Jul-17 16:12:03
Print Post

[re: ian72] [link to this post]

Except I think I have it wrong way round. The BT one may be the better place. Yes I did, it's the link I have put here that is wrong.

Fixed the link, and can see your answer there. Which illustrates the point and perhaps makes that the lead thread?

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 71288/12440Kbps @ 600m. BQMs - IPv4 & IPv6

Edited by RobertoS (Wed 05-Jul-17 16:15:55)

Administrator seb
(founder) Wed 05-Jul-17 21:03:52
Print Post

[re: pau1777] [link to this post]

Closing due to cross-post

Sebastien Lahtinen
Co-Founder,
thinkbroadband.com
seb@thinkbroadband.com

personal blog - blog.seb.me.uk
twitter - @sebtweet
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
  Print Thread

Jump to