General Discussion
  >> General Broadband Chatter

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User meas45
(newbie) Sat 29-Jul-17 18:39:24
Print Post

Hello i am trying do decide on a broadband

[link to this post]

Unfortunately, my area does not have fiber broadband.So I am having trouble deciding which 17mb deal is gonna work the best and I don't want to visit every broadband provider office so any suggestions would be appreciated.I am looking for the what my average speed would be between price doesn't matter.I am just looking for the fastest average speed.My adress is Nurses Home, Whittington Hospital, Magdala Avenue, London, n19 5nf.Thanks for all the advice
Standard User witchunt
(committed) Sat 29-Jul-17 18:47:32
Print Post

Re: Hello i am trying do decide on a broadband

[re: meas45] [link to this post]

https://www.dslchecker.bt.com will tell you what speed your line might expect. Post the result here for suggestions

Edited by witchunt (Sat 29-Jul-17 18:48:19)

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Sat 29-Jul-17 18:49:05
Print Post

Re: Hello i am trying do decide on a broadband

[re: meas45] [link to this post]

The 17 Mbps deals are all ADSL2+ based, so likely to be no significant difference in speed between them, so no need to visit all their offices but more just a case of picking based on your wallet and whether their various extras are useful or not.

In terms of average speed we are seeing 9 to 12 Mbps from people in immediate area

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to