General Discussion
  >> General Broadband Chatter

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | [3] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User kebabselector
(committed) Tue 09-Jan-18 15:21:04
Print Post

Re: On it's way....

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

FTTP was in his email signature - I knew I'd never get that as no one in Birmingham has got Openreach Native FTTP (as far as I know).

Zen: 77mb down - 20mb up
Stechford (CMSTE) Cab 50

Edited by kebabselector (Tue 09-Jan-18 15:26:04)

Standard User alloneword
(member) Tue 09-Jan-18 22:53:55
Print Post

Re: On it's way....

[re: kebabselector] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by kebabselector:
Sorry to hear that Max, I have had similar emails from the automated rejection dept (probably) - it did take a few years before Clive Selley personally answered an email and escalated it.

Sorry to hear it's not working out for your either Max, I had about half a dozen email exchanges with Clive and everytime i got him replying directly and very helpfull he has been indeed, however i did get an email from from of the people doing the FTTP work in my case telling me where are at final stages, so i threw a final email of to Clive to thanks him and i got some "Bod" answer the email so i have no idea if it's a case of he answers when he can or email is being filtered now, IMO i'd keep banging on doors until you get what you want, be a pain in the rear be polite but keep going at it.

In my case i got the email saying all the back end work has been done and i now get these stats instead of 3.5mbits i now get the following:

https://s26.postimg.org/r0aaaqba1/fttp.jpg
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | [3] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to