Working fine for me ... reporting 76.75, 76.92 down when I have a 79.99 sync.
Its broken for me, shown >> here <<
I wish I got that speed LOL
Max achievable is shown as 77.35, so not too far off, and I have a couple of devices running that I do not take off-line
And for the Further Diagnostics I put in the required information for FTTP that it asks, then select the address it presents me where I then get told the following >> here <<
I have reported it as bug / issue to BT, not too sure if the "No Fibre to the Premises (FTTP) services have been found at this address." issue is linked to the issue we have on our account which BT's Offline Team are also looking into.
But I would say the BT Wholesale PerformanceTester is broken.
*** Update ***
Seems I cannot email any address at BT.COM
No matter who I email all I get back is the following:
Final-Recipient: rfc822; email@example.com
Remote-MTA: dns; smtpb1.bt.com
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 5.5.0 550 5.7.1 Requested action not taken: message
Its strange, our mail server is not blacklisted and has valid SPF and DMARC records
Edited by PaulKirby (Tue 24-Apr-18 11:32:06)