Technical Discussion
  >> Hardware Issues

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Fri 07-May-10 00:21:55
Print Post

DV-EG002

[link to this post]

I have just bought this tiny camcorder of chinese origin.Unfortunatly the instruction booklet is unreadable even with a magnifying glass, the print is very small.Also my win xp machine cannot recognize it. and no manual on the disk!! Can anybody who bought this product enlighten me please.
Standard User dandnsmith
(experienced) Fri 07-May-10 06:48:21
Print Post

Re: DV-EG002

[re: Anonymous] [link to this post]

I found a few comments here, but don't have a clue where any manual might be found - it might be only available in chinese.

Derek
Standard User JonRennie
(knowledge is power) Fri 07-May-10 08:04:22
Print Post

caveat emptor

wink Comms is hard wink

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Anonymous
(Unregistered)Wed 14-Jul-10 16:23:22
Print Post

How about a photocopier that will enlarge your original manual by 200% Then it is legible and relatively easy to understand!
Standard User camieabz
(legend) Wed 14-Jul-10 16:50:35
Print Post

More info, but slightly confusing:

http://www.glorydigital.com/en/pages_item_pic.asp?ID...

Anonymous
(Unregistered)Thu 11-Nov-10 19:16:51
Print Post

Yeah - I have the same problem. I knew the cam was small - but the instructions are miniscule & a Magnifying Glass doesn't help.
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Tue 01-Feb-11 18:57:56
Print Post

I ran it through Omnipage. Battery lasts about 1hr 15 mins. Charging takes the same. Blue light flashes until charged, then is contstant. Max 8gb MicroSD on mine, 20 mins approx per gb. Press power button once to start, wait until red light goes out. Press Record/Stop - red light flashes slowly while recording. Press again for pause, lights flash while saving then red light goes out. Will not record while connected to power supply. Hold power buton for 3 secs to turn off. Press Mode button to switch to voice activation, red light flashes quickly. When 60db or more is detected, records then stops after 2 mins if no further sound. System time, copy file tag.txt from installation disc to root directory and amend. On next power up, will copy time to internal system and will then delete the file. To use as PC camera, install drivers, connect via usb, press Mode button and run AMCAP software. My XP machine didnt see my Sansa Clip until I installed Win MPlayer10. Camera works fine so might be that.
MJW
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Thu 14-Apr-11 10:24:52
Print Post

Disc with drivers is blank, anyone have one of these willing to fttp me the drivers? cant find anywhere to dl them... genious buy... lol
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Fri 26-Aug-11 20:06:42
Print Post

http://www.cg-electronics.com/upfile/Mini%20DV%20Man...
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Mon 28-Nov-11 15:20:18
Print Post

I just scanned the manual and then cropped each page in the manual and then printed each page at A4 size.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to