Technical Discussion
  >> Hardware Issues

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User tpplug
(newbie) Fri 02-Sep-11 00:34:30
Print Post

Hydro H100

[link to this post]

Hi Guys,

The cooler comes with a 5 year warranty but how likely is it that this may cause leakage ?

http://www.systo.co.uk/components/cooling-fans/hydro...

Thanks
Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 03-Sep-11 10:18:37
Print Post

Re: Hydro H100

[re: tpplug] [link to this post]

Mate got a older version of one, it is about 2 years old now, no problems with leaking, but his computer is no cooler than mine and makes more noise due to the double fans.

Liquid cooling may work fine for very high powered machines, but apart from that I think it is a poser thing.
Do they still use the word poser these days?

I got this, there is the larger version, my 3.5 quad core Venom don't go above 50 degrees when it is rendering video with CPU at 100% for a hour or so, the fan does speed up a bit but not much, at the moment my comp is 27 degree, which is pretty good because it is warm in this room..

a mate of mine uses the larger version for his I7 and plays loads of games, high end games and his don't go above 55-60 so he says.

Adrian

Desktop machine now powered by windows 7 pro 64bit , laptop by ubuntu

On ADSL24 using C&W network.
Standard User Seansmit17
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 16-Sep-11 23:38:55
Print Post

Re: Hydro H100

[re: zyborg47] [link to this post]

May not be any cooler.. buuuttt

When overclocking.. my H60 is much better than my last air cooler witch was a Zalman CNPS9900NT

With a 4.5Ghz oc on my i5 2500K on air i was hitting 100c but with the H60 70-75c is the max i hit

So good for an overclocker but if your not going to be overclocking then an air cooler will do the trick

BT 8MB

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to