Technical Discussion
  >> Hardware Issues

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User samulam
(committed) Mon 03-Dec-12 23:14:22
Print Post

unable to use Goole play store

[link to this post]

I tried to buy Nexus 7 from Google play store. I went through the process till the last step showing google wallet, then the process froze, and I could not go through with the purchase. So I tried again with my desktop machine, and the same thing happened again. Google may be the leading search provider, but they are lousy shopkeepers!! There was no way to remedy the procedure. No option to cancel and try again. I tried to enter nil in the quantity thinking it will cancel the purchase and start again. Alas it did not work.
Standard User AEP
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 04-Dec-12 07:18:28
Print Post

Re: unable to use Goole play store

[re: samulam] [link to this post]

Go to Carphone Warehouse. It will cost you less.
Standard User samulam
(committed) Tue 04-Dec-12 09:51:20
Print Post

Re: unable to use Goole play store

[re: AEP] [link to this post]

Many thanks. Alas I wanted the version with 3g which carphonewarehouse do seem to stock. I have been buying goods online for years. I never encountered a system like google play store.It is appaling. I gave my details, credit cards details, then before the caption when one press for the order there should be another caption which appears and quickly disappear in a fraction of a second, which I think is causing the problem. And for this to happen on my laptop and desktop is ludicrous.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to