User comments on ISPs
  >> Hyperoptic

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User 5km
(knowledge is power) Mon 17-Sep-12 21:23:04
Print Post

Numbers needed.

[link to this post]

Hi

Can someone for give me an idea of how many subscribers you need to enable a development.

I live in a new build mixed development of flats and town houses (more flats than anything). Total number of properties will be in excess of 400 homes (once complete, currently about 300+). BT hasn't enabled FTTC here citing "conservation area as the excuse" so I'm looking at alternatives.

Possibly the biggest issues is that this is a mixed development and therefore not just a simple one fibre to one block of flats. Does this make a difference? Or can you link each block through the sewer with fibre? Then I'd guess Ethernet to each property as normal?

Thanks.

O2 Broadband Premium LLU
Now on twitter @timmay2

Edited by 5km (Mon 17-Sep-12 21:24:13)

ISP Representative Hyperoptic
(isp) Tue 18-Sep-12 09:10:31
Print Post

Re: Numbers needed.

[re: 5km] [link to this post]

Hi 5km

Many thanks for your post and interest in Hyperoptic!

Your development does sound like a viable candidate for our services. Please give me a call so we can discuss further and do our best to make hyper-fast speeds a reality for your development.

I'll PM you with my contact details and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes

Sunita

Welcome to the real fibre revolution!
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
  Print Thread

Jump to