User comments on ISPs
  >> Hyperoptic

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Naan_H
(regular) Sun 26-Oct-14 00:07:13
Print Post

Bringing Hyperoptic to our apartment(s)

[link to this post]

Hi, i received a letter from hyperoptic last week asking to register interest as it seems they want to install their equipment where we live.

I called hyperoptic and was told 40% had registered interest already. However it seems not everybody received the letter. Myself and other residents are keen to get this number up . It seems silly to pass this opportunity by.

Can anybody at hyperoptic offer any assistance with regards to this?
ISP Representative Hyperoptic
(isp) Sun 26-Oct-14 07:13:26
Print Post

Re: Bringing Hyperoptic to our apartment(s)

[re: Naan_H] [link to this post]

Greetings!

Thank you for your post, this is the ideal opportunity to introduce the Hyperoptic champion programme! In a very small nut shell, by helping to increase awareness within your building and talking to your neighbours, you'll help to bring Hyperoptic to your building sooner - better still, you'll be rewarded with complementary gigabit services for 12 months. We will provide you with materials including posters, flyers and content to use online to help you reach as many residents as possible.

We'd need to know a bit more about your building so please drop an email with more details to champion@hyperoptic.com and we'll tell you more.

Good luck!

Best wishes

Sunita
Head of Marketing

Welcome to the real fibre revolution!
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User pcoventry76
(knowledge is power) Sun 26-Oct-14 19:41:31
Print Post

That's a good offer mate.

When I did ADSL back in 2000 Nildram did the same for me. had posters etc arrive. How about a quick mailshot around the block?

Sounds like instant cake with 12 months free cheery on the top!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Naan_H
(regular) Sun 26-Oct-14 21:52:51
Print Post

[re: Hyperoptic] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Hyperoptic:
Greetings!

Thank you for your post, this is the ideal opportunity to introduce the Hyperoptic champion programme! In a very small nut shell, by helping to increase awareness within your building and talking to your neighbours, you'll help to bring Hyperoptic to your building sooner - better still, you'll be rewarded with complementary gigabit services for 12 months. We will provide you with materials including posters, flyers and content to use online to help you reach as many residents as possible.

We'd need to know a bit more about your building so please drop an email with more details to champion@hyperoptic.com and we'll tell you more.

Good luck!

Best wishes

Sunita
Head of Marketing

Thanks Sunita, I have emailed that address earlier - your colleague mentioned about getting more interest online but no mention of flyers/handouts etc. I think if we had those to hand it may make the process easier.

Are you able to assist?
Standard User Naan_H
(regular) Sun 26-Oct-14 21:54:41
Print Post

[re: pcoventry76] [link to this post]

We have a closed google group but people are not very vocal on there - i have left a thread encouraging people to sign up but not sure if it would be enough..
(knowledge is power) Sun 26-Oct-14 21:59:54
Print Post

you are being offered free leaflets etc spend some time posting them you will get 12 months out of it.

Id did for 1800 in 3 feet of snow so I am sure it's easier in your block
ISP Representative Hyperoptic
(isp) Mon 27-Oct-14 12:07:21
Print Post

Hello again!

I have spoken with my colleagues, I believe the lovely Adam has called you so he'll ensure you receive the right number of flyers and posters to help you spread the word.

There are lots of other ways you can help - it really depends on how much time you have on your hands. We've had some residents who prefer the face to face approach and have gone door to door to talk to their neighbours, others have raised the subject during residents' meetings and some who have just used online channels such as Facebook, or their own website, to post information about Hyperoptic - the possibilities are endless! smile

If you need anything specific to support your campaign, please email the team via champion@hyperoptic.com and we'll do our best to help!

Best wishes
Sunita

Welcome to the real fibre revolution!
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
(knowledge is power) Mon 27-Oct-14 17:03:11
Print Post

Rent me a room and i'll go and tell the frickin world and it's dog about getting it smile
Standard User Aliturk
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 04-Nov-14 14:25:02
Print Post

If you've already got 40% in your block that should be more than enough trigger Hyperoptic to come and survey the building.

You need to get the Freeholder onboard and get Hyperoptic talking with them, as it's your Freeholder that will have the final say if an installation goes ahead, no matter how many people want the service.
  Print Thread

Jump to