User comments on ISPs
  >> Hyperoptic

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Binary_Digit
(learned) Tue 14-Jun-16 21:37:44
Print Post

"Installation in progress"

[link to this post]

How long does it take usually from when it states "Installation in progress" to actually being able to order?

Noticed this has appeared in my wifi list.. but no one in the building has actually ordered yet and Hyperopic website showing just the register interest info.

I assume seeing our basement car park is where the equipment is, that it is just for staff testing or communication (no mobile signal at all down there at all)

http://i.imgur.com/PlMbspj.jpg

It is the first installation in Edinburgh apparently.

Edited by Binary_Digit (Tue 14-Jun-16 21:39:50)

ISP Representative Hyperoptic_CS
(isp) Wed 15-Jun-16 10:25:54
Print Post

Re: "Installation in progress"

[re: Binary_Digit] [link to this post]

Hello Binary_Digit

Thank you for your post.

It's tricky to provide timescales without knowing where you are - as you can imagine, installing a brand new infrastructure in a large development of 500 homes will take longer than say a development of only 50 homes.

Once the fibre has been delivered, and the installation inside your building is nearing completion, we will notify residents by email (those who have registered interest) to announce that we're ready to take orders.

Please PM details of your development and we'll follow up.

We look forward to connecting you soon.

Customer Support
www.hyperoptic.com

Prefer to talk to the team? Call Customer Support on 0333 332 1111 or by email to support@hyperoptic.com
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
  Print Thread

Jump to