User comments on ISPs
  >> Hyperoptic

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User NVB
(member) Tue 28-Jun-16 19:22:02
Print Post

24/7 Customer Service Support ?

[link to this post]

My building just went live, I received an email with an introductory 12 month discount code. I've just wasted an hour making numerous attempts to contact Hyperoptic by phone 0333 332 1111 but no one answers, the email states there's 24/7 Customer Service Support available, that's certainly not my experience so far.
ISP Representative Hyperoptic_CS
(isp) Wed 29-Jun-16 09:47:25
Print Post

Re: 24/7 Customer Service Support ?

[re: NVB] [link to this post]

Hi NVB

Thank you for your post. We're sorry you've had difficulties in contacting us - please be assured that our team are available 24/7. We're currently experiencing a technical issue that has resulted in some callers not being able to connect to us.

Please can you PM your details so we can contact you? We'd like to also find out the times you attempted to contact us as this will help with our investigations.

With thanks and best wishes

Djordje

Customer Support
www.hyperoptic.com

Prefer to talk to the team? Call Customer Support on 0333 332 1111 or by email to support@hyperoptic.com
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User NVB
(member) Wed 29-Jun-16 13:35:44
Print Post

[re: Hyperoptic_CS] [link to this post]

done.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User NVB
(member) Thu 28-Jul-16 20:33:22
Print Post

::: UPDATE :::

I did eventually get signed-up with Hyperoptic and so far I have no regrets whatsoever. The installation was completed in an hour and the guy actually cleaned up afterwards, speeds have been dead-on as avertised, (100 Mbit/s down/up ) and when I did have a problem forwarding ports on the Hyperoptic Router I got straight through to customer services with no waiting, they gave me quick tutorial on how it was done. So far it's all been good.

Edited by NVB (Thu 28-Jul-16 20:35:47)

ISP Representative Hyperoptic_CS
(isp) Fri 29-Jul-16 11:54:00
Print Post

Thank you for sharing your update - we're pleased to hear you're satisfied with the service. Of course, if there's anything else we can do to increase your satisfaction, please let us know. We're also available via email support(at)hyperoptic.com and Twitter (@HyperopticCS)

Happy surfing!

Best wishes

Djordje

Customer Support
www.hyperoptic.com

Prefer to talk to the team? Call Customer Support on 0333 332 1111 or by email to support@hyperoptic.com
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
  Print Thread

Jump to