User comments on ISPs
  >> Hyperoptic

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | [5] | (show all)   Print Thread
ISP Representative Hyperoptic_CS
(isp) Fri 02-Dec-16 15:55:57
Print Post

Re: CG Nat

[re: 23Prince] [link to this post]

Hello,

We'd love to bring our hyperspeeds to you! Have a look at our map to see where we are or will be soon hyperoptic.com/map/ and make sure to register your interest.

Kind regards,

Ana

Customer Support
www.hyperoptic.com

Prefer to talk to the team? Call Customer Support on 0333 332 1111 or by email to support@hyperoptic.com
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User 23Prince
(committed) Sat 03-Dec-16 09:20:42
Print Post

[re: Hyperoptic_CS] [link to this post]

Do you install into a single residential dwelling? I didn't think so. So no point in me bothering is there really.
Standard User MCM
(knowledge is power) Sat 03-Dec-16 11:47:29
Print Post

Hyperoptic were prepared to install on our development of 75 freehold terraced houses and low rise leasehold flats. Their proposal involved installing ethernet networks in external trunking to serve the various properties. For a number of reasons we eventually declined their offer.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User 23Prince
(committed) Sat 03-Dec-16 15:34:30
Print Post

[re: MCM] [link to this post]

I once gave them a whole village of over 2000 properties and they weren't interested.

So that does not surprise me
Standard User Binary_Digit
(regular) Sat 03-Dec-16 18:47:04
Print Post

Depends on the layout. Our apartments, just over 400 showed strong interest from waaay before formal talks took place, two months after they went live over half the properties were signed to Hyperoptic.. so I'd imagine it is all about layout, build ease and demand or likelyness of sign up.
Standard User 23Prince
(committed) Sat 03-Dec-16 21:23:14
Print Post

[re: Binary_Digit] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Binary_Digit:
Depends on the layout. Our apartments, just over 400 showed strong interest from waaay before formal talks took place, two months after they went live over half the properties were signed to Hyperoptic.. so I'd imagine it is all about layout, build ease and demand or likelyness of sign up.

Well having 400 apartments in a block is their wet dream. so so easy to do
Standard User dragon2611
(experienced) Sun 04-Dec-16 13:59:59
Print Post

In reply to a post by 23Prince:
I once gave them a whole village of over 2000 properties and they weren't interested.

So that does not surprise me

Connecting up a village VS connecting a block of flats/apartments is an entirely different beast,

Blocks of Flats/Apartments are Much easier, usually one cable duct into the building then it's all internal for all the units within the building

AAISP HOME:1T FTTC
ISP Representative Hyperoptic_CS
(isp) Mon 05-Dec-16 10:07:46
Print Post

We will be bringing our services to individual houses too, so registering interest is an important step.
Like it has been mentioned, apartments and high density dwellings has been our main interest, but we would like to bring our service to all and we will continue to roll out based on demand.

Do let us know if you have any questions.

- Karis

Customer Support
www.hyperoptic.com

Prefer to talk to the team? Call Customer Support on 0333 332 1111 or by email to support@hyperoptic.com
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User HurdyGurdy
(newbie) Wed 21-Dec-16 01:44:44
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

I can share one - our dedicated private security camera network is both IP and GSM based. On day of CGN go live, camera's went offline for remote monitoring and had to rely on GSM data backup ( that is a lot of data usage all of a sudden )

Took me and the security firm lots of analysis to figure out what the bleep was going on as we could see the cameras all being registered fine but as soon as one tried to connect, there was a failure.

Back to static and fine now
Standard User coradia
(newbie) Fri 03-Mar-17 19:38:03
Print Post

[re: Binary_Digit] [link to this post]

I'm new to this site and wish I had discovered this thread earlier. Can I please ask what the issues with your Hue have been? For months I've thought my bridge was possessed with my lights randomly changing scenes. But now I think about it I only started getting problems in the time after that email about changes to the contract landed.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | [5] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to