User comments on ISPs
  >> Hyperoptic

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Saltank
(committed) Mon 24-Apr-17 21:36:12
Print Post

Minimum demand in a building

[link to this post]

The online checker shows "13 more" for my building after I submitted my interest - but there are only 9 flats here. Would this mean there's no chance of ever getting Hyperoptic? At least 5 would be interesting in signing up as there are issues with lazy Virgin Media engineers not wanting to run the cabling properly...

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Mon 24-Apr-17 21:37:55
Print Post

Re: Minimum demand in a building

[re: Saltank] [link to this post]

Maybe if a tight cluster of blocks of flats and one is a lot larger and all with same owner to make 'permission' simpler it might be possible.

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User Saltank
(committed) Mon 24-Apr-17 22:00:30
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

Yeah I think the freeholder is generally OK, they seem unfased by the prospect of having Virgin Media dangle their cables all over, maybe an even better case can be made for gigabit internet smile

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

ISP Representative Hyperoptic_CS
(isp) Thu 27-Apr-17 13:26:28
Print Post

[re: Saltank] [link to this post]

Hello,

We would be happy to look up your postcode and check if we have plans to roll out to your building.
Feel free to send us a PM so that we can look into this for you.

Best regards,

Ana

Customer Support
www.hyperoptic.com

Prefer to talk to the team? Call Customer Support on 0333 332 1111 or by email to support@hyperoptic.com
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
  Print Thread

Jump to