User comments on ISPs
  >> IDNet

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Mon 28-Feb-11 22:47:55
Print Post

First month end. Chuckle

[link to this post]

Having come from O2, where everyone was "unlimited", I'm quite amused on idly looking at my BQM to see the lost packets rising steadily from 8pm, and latency spiking in the last 10 minutes.

Can't compare with my pre-O2 Prodigynet and Newnet as BQM wasn't around.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk
My domains,website and mail hosting - Tsohost. Internet connection - IDNet Home Starter Fibre.
Standard User jchamier
(knowledge is power) Mon 28-Feb-11 23:02:16
Print Post

Re: First month end. Chuckle

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by RobertoS:
Having come from O2, where everyone was "unlimited", I'm quite amused on idly looking at my BQM to see the lost packets rising steadily from 8pm, and latency spiking in the last 10 minutes.

The next question will be is this IDNet or is it a WBC effect? Probably impossible to answer smile

James - be* pro - on THFB - sync about 17.2mbps - BQM
Standard User broadbandjockey
(member) Tue 01-Mar-11 15:30:09
Print Post

Re: First month end. Chuckle

[re: jchamier] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by jchamier:
In reply to a post by RobertoS:

The next question will be is this IDNet or is it a WBC effect? Probably impossible to answer smile

I had this afternoon on my IDNet FTTC connection a sudden burst of lost packets. I also monitor a Zen ADSL connection on the same exchange. That shows a very similar burst at exactly the same too, so obviously in that case it's a BTW issue.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to