User comments on ISPs
  >> IDNet

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User dsch
(regular) Sun 10-Jul-11 18:48:17
Print Post

Phone Service

[link to this post]

Thinking about ditching BT. Is the phone service with IDNet as good as the Broadband? Although I think I know the answer, it never hurts to ask.
Standard User Adrian
(experienced) Sun 10-Jul-11 20:12:47
Print Post

Re: Phone Service

[re: dsch] [link to this post]

I had broadband and phone from IDNet, but I changed my broadband supplier simply because IDNet couldn't offer LLU and my exchange seems to have been given the cold shoulder by BT as far as 21CN is concerned. I still have my phone with IDNet and I think they offer as good a service as anyone else and probably better. I have absolutely no complaints with either service and I think their phone packages are excellent value for money.

Adrian

**"Consturbata sunt visera mea"**
Standard User billbarr
(newbie) Sun 10-Jul-11 23:52:34
Print Post

I've have both broadband and phone with IDNet and have no complaints at all. I've saved a good bit of money using their phone service and not once had a problem. Indeed, a few years ago I moved home and Miriam at IDNet, God bless her, had both the broadband and telephone services transferred and up and running the day I moved to the new address. Superb customer service.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Going_Digital
(knowledge is power) Mon 11-Jul-11 11:19:51
Print Post

The only problem I have had is when there was a fault on the line. BT offers an on-line service where you can choose a recorded message indicating a fault or re-direct your calls to another number. IDNet does not have a recorded message option at all and to organise redirection you have to email or call them to arrange it and wait for them to manually action it, unlike BT's fully automated service.

adslnation - The Broadband Experts.
http://www.adslnation.com
  Print Thread

Jump to