User comments on ISPs
  >> IDNet

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User GUB
(member) Mon 25-Sep-17 10:18:54
Print Post

Old email

[link to this post]

Have a regularly used but quite old idnetfreemail email account. Recently I've see intermittent connection to it (days where it won't connect, then reconnects briefly). Anyone else experienced this and do I need to update my email settings?
Standard User flyinggate
(member) Mon 25-Sep-17 15:03:45
Print Post

Re: Old email

[re: GUB] [link to this post]

Hi GUB, I feel you pain, but you are not alone,

I have had loads of problems over the last few weeks/months with .freemail, .co.uk and .com email accounts, went through with tech support changing server details etc that had worked perfectly for the last ten years, I get a few stable days then I too cannot receive again. I also noted that on the last occasion I could not get onto idnet's website which was the clue that I had been booted of the system completely as according to them I had too many failed logins, people sending me emails were having them bounce back as account unknown. Very helpful support, but not sure anything has improved long term. I have been with Idnet 11 years but I am starting think it is time to move on. I can understand the them not worrying too much with the free email addresses as part of your broadband package, but .co.uk cost extra a month.
  Print Thread

Jump to