User comments on ISPs
  >> IDNet

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User mpellatt
(member) Tue 22-May-18 12:07:18
Print Post

The best support from an ISP. Ever.

[link to this post]

OK, so I've never used AAISP.

Nevertheless, the support I had from IDNet last week - in terms of checking the line, calling me to check things were OK whilst the ticket was open - was superb.

My connection had gone down, and I foolishly only rebooted the Vigor 130 modem rather than power cycling it (which of course recovered it), and realised this after my first call. Despite this, IDNet kept the ticket open all week and carried out extra line monitoring.

Superb !!

(Probably some dodgy BT kit somewhere - had another outage the next night which recovered without manual intervention before 07:00 - but others in the village were complaining of broadband down all morning,,,)
Standard User Adrian
(experienced) Tue 22-May-18 15:52:07
Print Post

Re: The best support from an ISP. Ever.

[re: mpellatt] [link to this post]

They are rather good aren't they. I even once had a promised call back out of hours at 0130, and not from their out of hours service either, one of the mainstream support staff!

Adrian
Standard User Vorlon
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 05-Jun-18 20:12:44
Print Post

[re: mpellatt] [link to this post]

I always had a good service from Idnet and I'd be with them now if I could afford to pay the extra for that great service and product stability.. It's not a lot extra but it just enough to affect my budget.

Edited by Vorlon (Tue 05-Jun-18 20:13:33)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User wowitsme
(newbie) Sun 17-Jun-18 14:52:07
Print Post

[re: Vorlon] [link to this post]

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/news/8086-aaisp-idnet...
  Print Thread

Jump to