User comments on ISPs
  >> IDNet

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User tthom
(committed) Tue 26-Jun-18 11:45:18
Print Post

Thinking of moving to idnet

[link to this post]

Hi all

I'm thinking of moving over from BT but need to know which backhaul do they use.. BTW, talktalk or other?

Broadband Providers Aoll/O2/Virgin Media(Cable)/BE/BT infinity/Talktalk/BT Infinity 60/11 Sync
[img]http://www.speedtest.net/result/3798886040.png[/img]
Standard User jaydub
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 27-Jun-18 21:30:39
Print Post

Re: Thinking of moving to idnet

[re: tthom] [link to this post]

BTw, TTB or Zen. When I joined last November, I believe they defaulted to Zen. I asked to go onto TTB but had single thread speed issus, so they moved me to BTw free of charge.
Standard User wowitsme
(newbie) Sat 30-Jun-18 19:19:49
Print Post

[re: jaydub] [link to this post]

Ive been with them 4 days and im getting slow downs at peak times, my old isp never had slow downs but idnet is slow each evening.

I should be getting 62/18 but after 6-7pm i end up with 40/18 and im paying more with with idnet than i was with old isp.

But i do know of some people who are happy with idnet and they have no problems so i guess you just have to take a chance good thing is if u aint happy you can switch after 1 month.

Someone on another forum suggested it could be down to the football, i dont really know.

If things dont pick up then im moving again.

Edited by wowitsme (Sat 30-Jun-18 22:27:20)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User steve195527
(newbie) Sun 01-Jul-18 00:59:33
Print Post

[re: wowitsme] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by wowitsme:
Ive been with them 4 days and im getting slow downs at peak times, my old isp never had slow downs but idnet is slow each evening.

I should be getting 62/18 but after 6-7pm i end up with 40/18 and im paying more with with idnet than i was with old isp.

But i do know of some people who are happy with idnet and they have no problems so i guess you just have to take a chance good thing is if u aint happy you can switch after 1 month.

Someone on another forum suggested it could be down to the football, i dont really know.

If things dont pick up then im moving again.

Have you spoken to Idnet support about your issues?they are usually on the ball when it comes to sorting problems out
Standard User wowitsme
(newbie) Sun 09-Sep-18 22:51:20
Print Post

[re: steve195527] [link to this post]

everything seams to have settled and all seams fine now, i have spoken to idnet and they have been very helpful.

IDNET ~ 80/20

Edited by wowitsme (Sun 09-Sep-18 22:53:30)

Print Thread

Jump to