General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | [110] | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Baivox
(newbie) Thu 29-Jun-17 13:36:48
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 8

[re: Arwelboy] [link to this post]

I've also got a start date in September (4th) and started panicking as I'd handed my notice in to my current employer and hadn't signed any official contracts so thought they might turn around and say 'we no longer need you' or something along those lines!

But the other day I received an email requesting my Disclosure Scotland, references etc. so I assume it's a definite now?
Standard User SEts
(newbie) Thu 29-Jun-17 13:39:26
Print Post

[re: Keli] [link to this post]

So you parking at your local exchange? that permit is ridiculous
Standard User Keli
(newbie) Thu 29-Jun-17 13:44:00
Print Post

[re: Baivox] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Baivox:
I've also got a start date in September (4th) and started panicking as I'd handed my notice in to my current employer and hadn't signed any official contracts so thought they might turn around and say 'we no longer need you' or something along those lines!

But the other day I received an email requesting my Disclosure Scotland, references etc. so I assume it's a definite now?

As long as everything comes back clean then yeah, you should have received an email with a contract and you just click accept.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Keli
(newbie) Thu 29-Jun-17 13:46:36
Print Post

[re: SEts] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by SEts:

I have given them a list of 3 local exchanges and also a BT fleet which they are looking into getting me a key for one of them,
Standard User benstoke89
(learned) Thu 29-Jun-17 13:55:31
Print Post

In reply to a post by Keli:

I have given them a list of 3 local exchanges and also a BT fleet which they are looking into getting me a key for one of them,

That's well planned!
Think I heard you on the call towards the end, there was a lot of asking what roles werelaugh
Have you been told you are definitely getting van first week then?
I emailed T and he said we were by the end of the 1st week depending on availability.

Hoping my goretex turns up today!
Standard User Keli
(newbie) Thu 29-Jun-17 14:01:58
Print Post

[re: benstoke89] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by benstoke89:

That's well planned!
Think I heard you on the call towards the end, there was a lot of asking what roles werelaugh
I emailed T and he said we were by the end of the 1st week depending on availability.

Yeah that was me at the end, Waited for all you fellas to get your bits done. Whatever happened to ladies first haha.
I have been emailing with Chris for the last week, he confirmed that i will get van end of first week as long as i pass the driving test.
I couldnt believe how many wanted to know the roles, i thought everyone would have already known!
Standard User benstoke89
(learned) Thu 29-Jun-17 14:05:08
Print Post

In reply to a post by benstoke89:
... nested quotes trimmed ...

That's well planned!

Yeah that was me at the end, Waited for all you fellas to get your bits done. Whatever happened to ladies first haha.
I have been emailing with Chris for the last week, he confirmed that i will get van end of first week as long as i pass the driving test.
I couldnt believe how many wanted to know the roles, i thought everyone would have already known!

Haha I know yeah! Yeah I just asked about travel to Bolton as my mrs uses our car etc for work/childcare so needed to make sure. That's good then, looks likely we will get them! Although not sure about the assessment as never driven a van before, although I am a safe driver and sound with manoeuvres.
Lol towards the end I started thinking should I be questioning my role...
Whereabouts are you coming from?
Standard User Keli
(newbie) Thu 29-Jun-17 14:11:30
Print Post

[re: benstoke89] [link to this post]

I am travelling from reading on the train. So i will be in stone around 7.10pm.

I would have preferred to drive personally. that way i can listen to my [censored] music and smoke like a chimney.

I haven't driven a van either and im guessing a lot will be in the same boat.

I will be travelling up to bolton on the sunday evening and i was told that from when we get our vans they are to be used for all travelling.
Standard User Baivox
(newbie) Thu 29-Jun-17 14:11:45
Print Post

I work in a school currently so it should come back clean!
Oh, the offer of employment is the contract? Yes I've signed that! smile
Standard User Keli
(newbie) Thu 29-Jun-17 14:14:42
Print Post

[re: Baivox] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Baivox:
I work in a school currently so it should come back clean!
Oh, the offer of employment is the contract? Yes I've signed that! smile

Yup so you are all set, congrats!!!
Pages in this thread: << 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | [110] | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to