General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | [146] | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User kadaf
(newbie) Mon 04-Sep-17 15:45:36
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 8

[re: Dmack13] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Dmack13:
Yeah I'm also heading down on Sunday from Pontefract. Had my assessment centre in Leeds how about you?
4 hours worth of train is going to be a killer for me.
Just waiting on my letter to say what I've got to bring as I've not received one yet! Only a week to go!!

Yea, I had my assessment in Leeds as well in June. I got my uniform and train tickets in post, however I am yet to receive the email with all the agenda and what I need to bring with me.
Standard User Dmack13
(newbie) Mon 04-Sep-17 17:02:31
Print Post

[re: kadaf] [link to this post]

Still waiting on the email aswell, well I'll be seeing you on Monday then won't I.
Standard User Cal550
(learned) Mon 04-Sep-17 18:39:43
Print Post

[re: Leezer01] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Leezer01:
Am buzzing for my training. Think I maybe the only one from this and going down.

They said i travel by train on the Sunday and will send the tickets.......not sure they understand how backwards the caithness train system is on a Sunday haha

Aye? I got a flight from Inverness to Manchester...

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User ShavedApe
(member) Mon 04-Sep-17 20:49:46
Print Post

[re: Dmack13] [link to this post]

The email will likely arrive towards the end of the week inviting you to a conference call, don't worry if you miss it all the info you need will be in the email anyway and just repeated in the call.

My comments are my own and represent my opinion only not that of any person or company I may have links to.
Standard User Leezer01
(newbie) Mon 04-Sep-17 21:13:23
Print Post

[re: ShavedApe] [link to this post]

Flying would be 100 times better.

Does the van we get sat nav?

If I have to drive all the way home am going to get lost and land up in France haha
Standard User ShavedApe
(member) Mon 04-Sep-17 21:35:33
Print Post

[re: Leezer01] [link to this post]

No but the phone you get does smile Personally though I would use google maps at least it updates itself with traffic apple's may work that way too I suppose and that's at least on the phone.

My comments are my own and represent my opinion only not that of any person or company I may have links to.
Standard User Leezer01
(newbie) Mon 04-Sep-17 21:51:41
Print Post

Another phone to carry......more ammo for the wife to throw at me.

I can hear her screaming now. A secret phone!!!!
Standard User MC31
(member) Mon 04-Sep-17 22:37:26
Print Post

The satnav on the phone ( CoPilot ) is very poor far better off using google maps. Saying the CP can be good for finding PCPs or DPs

these comments are my own and in no way represent any company that i may or may not be linked too.
Standard User lincsboy1979
(member) Mon 04-Sep-17 22:40:41
Print Post

scrapped the conference call now mate,hows life on the road treating u?ive just done day 1 again seems ages ago now since we all started this going on here,theyve changed how they do things a bit now,all dor the better,the inductions laid out a bit different as ur allready picked into ur groups that ur going to b working with and also picking up of vans is different and also all ur gear gets sent now to ur house and u dont have to stay sunday nights now,seems theyve learnt over the year on how to tweek things dor the better
Standard User JS97
(newbie) Tue 05-Sep-17 09:53:16
Print Post

[re: kadaf] [link to this post]

I also was getting quite worried that i hadn't received anything. I sent an email to openreach recruitment and they sent me all the information the today. I believe that it's proof of qualifications, national insurance number, uniform that should arrive no later than thursday and clothes for night. I'll be heading down sunday night also
Pages in this thread: << 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | [146] | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to