General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | [157] | 158 | 159 | 160 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Jbs89
(newbie) Sat 11-Nov-17 15:12:27
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 8 *DELETED*

[re: SplendidTom] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by SplendidTom:
I'm just waiting on the results from my video interview now. Good luck with yours!

Awesome! How did it go? What is it like? I've got an invite to do one and have just been trying to do some prep work and research. Any tips or things worth thinking about beforehand?
Standard User SplendidTom
(newbie) Sat 11-Nov-17 17:29:20
Print Post

[re: Jbs89] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Jbs89:
Awesome! How did it go? What is it like? I've got an invite to do one and have just been trying to do some prep work and research. Any tips or things worth thinking about beforehand?

It's a bit of a weird experience recording it to say the least but for the questions themselves, there's nothing in there that should really catch you out if you've done some prep. Standard interview questions really.

Good luck with it! Just try to relax.

Edited by SplendidTom (Sat 11-Nov-17 17:31:32)

Standard User Jbs89
(newbie) Mon 13-Nov-17 19:31:59
Print Post

In reply to a post by SplendidTom:
It's a bit of a weird experience recording it to say the least but for the questions themselves, there's nothing in there that should really catch you out if you've done some prep. Standard interview questions really.

Good luck with it! Just try to relax.

I've set aside time to do it tomorrow, so fingers crossed. Let us know how you get on with the feedback! I wonder what the situation would be going forward ó surely there will be assessment centres before March 2018? Looks to be a continuous, year round recruitment drive.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User jmoneill
(newbie) Tue 14-Nov-17 08:04:05
Print Post

Hi Tom

I did my video interview last Thursday again like yourself 2nd time round due to no jobs in my local area earlier in the year. Have you had an email regarding your interview? I have looked on the website and logged into my account where it says they will be in touch with an assessment date.

Can I ask what area you are from?

I'm from the west midlands.

Wish you all the best in your application
(newbie) Tue 14-Nov-17 13:16:05
Print Post

[re: jmoneill] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by jmoneill:
Hi Tom

I did my video interview last Thursday again like yourself 2nd time round due to no jobs in my local area earlier in the year. Have you had an email regarding your interview? I have looked on the website and logged into my account where it says they will be in touch with an assessment date.

Can I ask what area you are from?

I'm from the west midlands.

Wish you all the best in your application

I havenít had any emails back yet regarding whether Iíve passed my video interview. I canít check the BT jobs site as i applied for the 2018 pipeline job posting so canít seem to check the status. Did you get an email about your video interview?

Iím also based in the West Midlands.
Standard User jmoneill
(newbie) Tue 14-Nov-17 14:38:56
Print Post

I have sent you a message Tom
Standard User Jbs89
(newbie) Tue 14-Nov-17 16:54:58
Print Post

Jeezo! I think I might have bombed it lol. Was going well and then the third question I had basically already answered and that threw me a bit. Then the last question wasn't a particularly great answer either. Ah well! Here's hoping haha.
(newbie) Tue 14-Nov-17 17:52:33
Print Post

[re: Jbs89] [link to this post]

Yeah, Iím the same as you. I had already answered question 3 in question 2 as well so my answer was a bit rubbish for question 3. I think they should change or just get rid of question 3. Hopefully they let us off as we still answered it haha.

I thought I had bombed it last time but they somehow passed me so donít write it off yet!
Standard User Dippa
(regular) Tue 14-Nov-17 18:09:47
Print Post

[re: jmoneill] [link to this post]

Where abouts in the west mids are you from mate ?

Mind me asking, what were the vid interview questions exactly ?
Standard User Lmcclelland
(newbie) Tue 14-Nov-17 18:49:18
Print Post

[re: Dippa] [link to this post]

i did my Video interview last week and had this response today.

looks like they haven't arranged any assessment days yet but will be from January

Hello

Just wanted to give you an update regarding your application for the trainee Openreach engineering role.

Firstly, as you were successful at the on line strengths test and the Video interview from last year I can assure you, you application has been automatically carried through for the 2018 recruitment campaign which we are looking to kick off early in January 2018.

We have noticed that you have also made a new application for the 2018 campaign (which is the same role) and as such have had e-mails asking you to redo your on-line strengths test and / or video interview.

Please ignore these emails as there is no reason for you to redo these parts of the application process again. To avoid any further confusion I will remove your latest application from our system so you will not receive any further e-mails and your original application where you have passed both parts of the one line process will remain.

Sorry for the confusion.
Pages in this thread: << 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | [157] | 158 | 159 | 160 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to