General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Beanydc
(newbie) Thu 27-Apr-17 18:07:57
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 8

[re: Villa1874] [link to this post]

Anyone coming up from west wales? Starting the 8th for 2 weeks in yarnfield. Staying in a holiday inn from sunday untill wednesday as its all booked up!? Anyone else had this
Standard User ShavedApe
(learned) Thu 27-Apr-17 18:21:15
Print Post

[re: Robmitch123] [link to this post]

I'm starting 22nd may
Standard User Swanseajack91
(member) Thu 27-Apr-17 18:23:59
Print Post

[re: Johnsmic] [link to this post]

Don't think there is a tattoo policy mate loads of us have full sleeves and tattoos on show. Maybe different if they are religious or offensive ones.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Johnsmic
(regular) Thu 27-Apr-17 18:37:24
Print Post

[re: Swanseajack91] [link to this post]

Thanks for that mate, I have two full sleeves and didn't want to turn up in a t-shirt if it's warm and get in trouble straight away.
Standard User MrSpud
(newbie) Thu 27-Apr-17 18:55:41
Print Post

[re: mckeo5514] [link to this post]

Hi all

I have been lurking around for a bit but I have decided to add my story. Started the application back in march. Completed the video interview and the online assessments. Got a phone call last week inviting me to the assessment day Wednesday in Preston as some people had dropped out. Overall I have found the application process fairly straightforward. I know others have waited a lot longer than me.

As for the assessment day, I felt it went very well. Nothing like I was expecting. I was myself throughout and I'm happy with that. If I don't get through I will be heartbroken but I will also know that I did my very best.
Standard User JamesC1999
(newbie) Thu 27-Apr-17 18:58:24
Print Post

[re: MrSpud] [link to this post]

Hi, I posted in the last part of this thread.. And I had my assessment day today in South Shields. I think it went really well and just hope I pass it!
Standard User Robmitch123
(learned) Thu 27-Apr-17 20:16:11
Print Post

[re: ShavedApe] [link to this post]

You had any news on travel or anything shaved ape
Standard User ShavedApe
(learned) Thu 27-Apr-17 20:37:05
Print Post

[re: Robmitch123] [link to this post]

No mate not as yet, I sent them my Disclosure Scotland and even put a read receipt on it and nothing so at this point I have no idea if they have even opened the email or not.

My managers have not been contacted for references either and I was hoping they would of done that before I leave.

I get that they are busy and all that but it would be nice to be kept a little in the loop from time to time.

Edited by ShavedApe (Thu 27-Apr-17 20:59:56)

Standard User allbro75
(newbie) Thu 27-Apr-17 21:21:26
Print Post

[re: Kirky89] [link to this post]

I'm starting the 15th of May as well, finish my current job tomorrow and looking to 2 weeks off before starting. Anyone else be traveling from Scotland to start on the 15th?
Standard User mckeo5514
(member) Thu 27-Apr-17 21:27:05
Print Post

[re: Johnsmic] [link to this post]

is the conference call on the 4th or tomorrow?
Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to