General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | [34] | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User MohammadAli
(newbie) Thu 11-May-17 11:59:23
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 8

[re: Rickimcc78] [link to this post]

Hi All

Anyone know how many groups are training at the same time or is just one group does all and then finishes then new group starts.
Thanks Ali
Standard User eckiedoo
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 11-May-17 12:06:38
Print Post

From what you have said about luggage, I suggest of the size that MUST go in the hold of an aircraft, because of size, as opposed to contents.
Standard User Bons
(newbie) Thu 11-May-17 18:15:34
Print Post

[re: martthefart1111] [link to this post]

All seems quite real now. Just got my email with my UIN and other details still the wait to go tho

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User lincsboy1979
(regular) Thu 11-May-17 18:18:57
Print Post

[re: MohammadAli] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by MohammadAli:
Hi All

Anyone know how many groups are training at the same time or is just one group does all and then finishes then new group starts.
Thanks Ali

I believe there are 8 groups all start each monday then after the first 2 weeks you go off to your training centre which is either bradford,croydon,forest farm,nursling,peterborough,bolton,or like me im back at yarnfield.Your not allways at one closest to you though im not sure how exactly its worked out but peterborough is 45 mins away from me but im going back to yarnfield which is 2 hours,im just thinking that theres 10 more even closer to peterborough than me so yarnfield is the next closest
Standard User Ett18
(newbie) Thu 11-May-17 19:44:08
Print Post

I can confirm, went on my assessment today, thought it went 'ok'! Then got an email 10 minutes ago saying.......... I Passed the assessment!! I'm so happy right now, I can't even put it into words! Can't wait to meet some of you and start working with you!!
Standard User lincsboy1979
(regular) Thu 11-May-17 20:02:07
Print Post

[re: Ett18] [link to this post]

wow same day!!!i had to wait 3 days some people waited 5,well done,just got to wait for your start date now,thats the drag
Standard User MohammadAli
(newbie) Thu 11-May-17 20:29:31
Print Post

[re: lincsboy1979] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by lincsboy1979:
In reply to a post by MohammadAli:
Hi All

Thanks Ali

I believe there are 8 groups all start each monday then after the first 2 weeks you go off to your training centre which is either bradford,croydon,forest farm,nursling,peterborough,bolton,or like me im back at yarnfield.Your not allways at one closest to you though im not sure how exactly its worked out but peterborough is 45 mins away from me but im going back to yarnfield which is 2 hours,im just thinking that theres 10 more even closer to peterborough than me so yarnfield is the next closest

Great thanks Lincsboy1979z
Standard User Baivox
(newbie) Thu 11-May-17 21:13:44
Print Post

Congratulations mate!! That was a speedy response for sure!!

Had my assessment today too, I feel that it went okay. Few things I could've done slightly better though.
Now for the waiting game to find out if successful or not!
Standard User Ett18
(newbie) Thu 11-May-17 21:22:40
Print Post

[re: Baivox] [link to this post]

Thanks mate! Yeah was quick I did receive an email saying they wanted to push through with London recruitment so I did sort of have an idea that it would be a quick response I did not think that quickly to be honest! I'm sure you did fine hopefully you'll find out tomorrow morning! If I'm honest I didn't like the maths very much and I didn't feel that great about my first interview but the other bits seemed to go well!
Standard User Baivox
(newbie) Thu 11-May-17 21:43:46
Print Post

Fingers crossed!!
I felt like I did okay with the English and Maths tests. Not to sure with my second interview though! Just the anxious wait is going to be a killer!!
Pages in this thread: << 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | [34] | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to