General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | [44] | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Robmitch123
(learned) Wed 17-May-17 10:41:26
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 8

[re: lincsboy1979] [link to this post]

Lincs hope you don't mind me asking but how far over the limit was you ?
Standard User lincsboy1979
(regular) Wed 17-May-17 10:49:37
Print Post

[re: Robmitch123] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Robmitch123:
Lincs hope you don't mind me asking but how far over the limit was you ?

NO PROBS MATE,THEY RECKONED I WAS 20ST 6LBS SO NEARLY 1 1/2 STONE OVER BUT I KNOW IM NOT AND THEY DO ALLOW 5/6 LBS DUE TO BEING WEIGHED IN UR CLOBBER.THERE WAS ANOTHER LAD AT 19ST 2LBS AND HE WAS ALLOWED TO STAY AS RIGHT ON LIMIT BUT IF HE WEIGHS IN TOO HEAVY IN 4 WEEKS ON POLE TRAINING HES OUT OF THERE,SO GLAD I HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE CHANCE TO GO AWAY AND CRASH,AND LOOKING AT IT TODAY NOW THE RED MIST HAS SETTLED I BELIEVE THATS THE RIGHT THING TO DO AND KNOW THAT BT HAVE TO CARRY OUT WHATS IN PLACE, I KNEW I WAS OVER AS I HAD A POOR LAST 4 WEEKS BEFORE I WENT AS NOT HAD A LOT TO DO AT WORK AND COULDNT USE THE GYM AS [censored] MY ANKLE I PUT TOO MUCH ON AND THEN INSTEAD OF STRESSING OUT AND WORRYING ABOUT IT I TRIED TO JUST GO AND SEE WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I GOT THERE AND FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY ALONG WITH 2 OTHERS.LIKE I SAID BEFORE ITS GOING TO BE A MISSION BUT LEAST THERE IS A DECENT END GOAL,AND GETTING HEALTHIER TO BOOT IS A BONUS
(regular) Wed 17-May-17 10:51:38
Print Post

AND AS WE TALK ABOUT IT ITS OFF TO THE GYM FOR ME,NO POINT STARTING MONDAY,GOING TO HAVE REST OF WEEK OFF AND TRY AND LOSE 3/4 LBS AT LEAST BY END OF WEEK THEN GET A BIT OF TEMP WORK FOR A FEW WEEKS WHILST I LOSE THE REST.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

(regular) Wed 17-May-17 11:00:51
Print Post

[re: JamesC1999] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by JamesC1999:
Honestly I dont mind it, fills me up for ages, still knocking about on supermarket shelfs
.. also i think im in the same role i got FVR which i think is fault volume reduction? What were you told fvr was?

READ ON A NUTRITION PAGE THAT ITS FULL OF SUGAR WHICH CAN SPIKE YOUR INSULIN LEVELS CAUSING YOUR FAT STORES TO BLOCK SO IT STOPS THEM BEING LOST AND THEREFORE CUT DOWN SO NOT ADVISED FOR SOMEONE LOSING WEIGHT.IT WORKED FOR YOU THOUGH SO GREAT,WELL DONE,BUT PROB BECAUSE YOU WERENT REALLY EATING SO CRASH DIETING,DONT PUT IT BACK ON AND YOU WILL CRUISE THROUGH THE TRAINING THEN.ALTHOUGH AS YOU ARE YOUNG I THINK YOU HAVE TO GO AND DO AN EXTRA DRIVING ASSESMENT TO EVERYONE ELSE,A FULL DAY THING BUT I BELEIVE ITS AFTER YOU GET YOUR VAN.ITS JUST AN INSURANCE THING FOR UNDER 21'S,EVERYONE HAS TO DO A DRIVING ASSESMENT WITH AN AA GUY FOR AROUND AN HOUR ON DAY 3/4 JUST TO MAKE SURE THAT WHEN YOU GET YOUR VAN YOUR NOT GOING TO TEAR ROUND IN IT LIKE A D££KHEAD.
Standard User Robmitch123
(learned) Wed 17-May-17 11:04:14
Print Post

I had to drop a stone an was stressing before the assessment last year thought they weighed you at assessment so had a week to drop 9lb I dropped my calories to 1400 an it fell off on the day I was at 18.11 but have dropped a little more since you can do it man jus have to be strict with yourself
(regular) Wed 17-May-17 11:22:55
Print Post

[re: Robmitch123] [link to this post]

I KNOW,I CAN DO IT IVE DONE IT BEFORE,LIKE YPOU SAY ITS JUST BEING MORE CAREFULL AND AS THERES PLENTY EXTRA IT SHOULD FALL OFF ITS ABOUT DISCIPLINE AND A LOT EASIER WHEN YOU HAVE AND AN END GIOAL,THE THING IS HE WILL ONLY PICK YOU OUT IF HE THINKS YOU LOOK OVER IT AND BECAUSE IM 6FT 4 AND NOT SLIM HE CHOSE ME STRAIGHT AWAY BUT MY ADVICE IS TO ANYONE WHOS ANYWHERE NEAR IT,DONT RISK IT AND LOSE THAT EXTRA STONE BECAUSE YOU MAY NOT GET WEIGHED ON DAY 1 BUT DAY 10 IS YOUR FIRST POLE EXPERIENCE AND HE COULD WEIGH YOU THEN.ALSO SO MUCH FOOD THERE TO CHOOSE FROM 3 TIMES A DAY YOU DONT WANT TO BE ANYWHERE NEAR THE LIMIT!!RIGHT DEFFO OFF TO GYM NOW SO OFF THE COMPUTER
Standard User martthefart1111
(newbie) Wed 17-May-17 13:16:39
Print Post

what are the ages off the trainees are they all young??????????
Standard User Dippa
(learned) Wed 17-May-17 13:33:51
Print Post

[re: martthefart1111] [link to this post]

Sorry to hear the bad news mate!

Download myfitnesspal and start counting your calories! It doesn't matter what you eat as long as you don't exceed your daily calorie intake! You need to be on a calorie defacit.

If you need help calculating then drop me a pm

Edited by Dippa (Wed 17-May-17 16:18:27)

Standard User ShavedApe
(regular) Wed 17-May-17 14:25:56
Print Post

[re: martthefart1111] [link to this post]

I start next Monday and I'm 44 so I'm hoping some are at least close to my age.

Drinking water will help weight loss it flushes your system of toxins. Very often when you feeling hungry it's actually your body craving water. You'll pee a lot at first but your body gets used to it and will adjust.

Edited by ShavedApe (Wed 17-May-17 14:57:45)

Standard User martthefart1111
(newbie) Wed 17-May-17 15:11:32
Print Post

[re: ShavedApe] [link to this post]

cheers thanks for that u old git lol iam older than you does it matter?
Pages in this thread: << 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | [44] | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to