General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | [47] | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Ryan6
(newbie) Wed 17-May-17 22:04:49
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 8

[re: ShavedApe] [link to this post]

On another forum there are people who have had that email and gone on to get a start so there's hope yet!
Also some people that video interviewed April,assessment centre may and start June!
It must be a case of filling the postitions in areas that need them most first rather than who applied first ??
Standard User ShavedApe
(regular) Wed 17-May-17 22:24:25
Print Post

[re: Ryan6] [link to this post]

Yeah it's very possible, seems like they don't forget about you which is a good sign. Sure some get through the process quicker than others but they do eventually deal with you one way or another.

I was thinking it may well be a case of where there are vacancies and possibly even available trainers after all they can't have thousands to choose from I wouldn't of thought.
Standard User Dslammer
(learned) Thu 18-May-17 06:27:38
Print Post

Has anyone had invite to a conference call taking place today for Mondays starters?

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User ShavedApe
(regular) Thu 18-May-17 07:43:11
Print Post

[re: Dslammer] [link to this post]

I've not and and I start Monday
Standard User Tvwize86
(newbie) Thu 18-May-17 07:46:26
Print Post

[re: Ryan6] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Ryan6:
We hope you’re well!

We wanted to get in touch to let you know that we haven’t forgotten about you. We're still considering your application for vacancies in your area and we are in the process of selecting candidates for our assessment centres.

As previously advised we can’t invite all candidates to an assessment centre but we will inform you either way if you have been successful in making it to the next stage. If your situation has changed and you're no longer interested in an apprenticeship at BT, please let us know so we can update your details.

Thank you for being so patient as we go through this process. We’ll be back in touch in two weeks’ time but if you want to get in touch before then please email openreachrecruitment@bt.com

THATS THE EMAIL I KEEP GETTING

I got that email twice, how ever I got the second one on the morning, then in the afternoon I got my assessment centre invite.

So far my timeline been
Video interview submitted 17th April
First email 20th April
Second email 5th May
Assessment invite 5th May
Just had my assessment in Leeds on the 16th and you get told yes or no within 5 working days after the assessment.
We where told that 12500 people had applied in the my geographical area only 60 had got through to the assessment centre in Leeds.

They dont forget about you it seams, so good luck and hope you get a assessment centre invite smile

Edited by Tvwize86 (Thu 18-May-17 07:49:07)

Standard User lincsboy1979
(regular) Thu 18-May-17 09:18:50
Print Post

In reply to a post by ShavedApe:
I've not and and I start Monday

YOU SHOLD HAVE HAD AN EMAIL FROM DES LANG WITH YOUR LOCATION FOR AFTER YARNFIELD THEN THE SAME DAY YOU SHOULD HAVE GOT ANOTHER EMAIL FROM HIM INVITING YOU TO A CONFERENCE CALL.ITS ALLWAYS ON THE THURSDAY BEFORE YOU START SO YOURS SHOULD BE TONIGHT.YOU BASICALLY LOG IN TO A CALL WITH 10 OTHER PEOPLE AND ITS JUST A CHANCE TO ASK HIM ANY QUESTIONS AND LISTEN TO ANYONE ELSES QUESTIONS.I DIDNT THINK IT WAS PARTICULARLY HELPFULL AS PEOPLE WHERE JUST USING IT AS A CHANCE TO GO ON ABOUT THEIR HOLIDAYS AND THAT RATHER THAN ACTUAL FACTS YOU NEED
Standard User Bjt1992
(learned) Thu 18-May-17 09:43:23
Print Post

[re: lincsboy1979] [link to this post]

Speaking of conference calls I've just received an email inviting me to a one on the 13th June at 6pm. I don't start until the 3rd July so plenty of notice like. Anybody else on this one ??

Notice went in at work this week can't wait to start now !! These last 6 weeks are going to drag as if the 18 month wait hasnt been long enough !
Standard User ShavedApe
(regular) Thu 18-May-17 09:47:43
Print Post

[re: lincsboy1979] [link to this post]

Interesting I've had nothing but an email and I've actually had that email already so I may have to contact them.
Standard User Nrfk24
(newbie) Thu 18-May-17 09:57:30
Print Post

[re: Tvwize86] [link to this post]

Just an update for you all, I attended Assessment yesterday in Newmarket, very relaxed day and nothing to worry about.

Received an email roughly 10 minutes ago letting me know that I had in fact passed!
Standard User Baivox
(newbie) Thu 18-May-17 10:02:57
Print Post

[re: Nrfk24] [link to this post]

Congratulations mate!!! Great feeling isn't it? tongue
Pages in this thread: << 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | [47] | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to