General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | [54] | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User BothLegsDis
(regular) Sun 21-May-17 12:31:40
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 8

[re: MC31] [link to this post]

Faultsman Jointer. Even the lady engineers are one man installers or faultsman jointers &#55357;&#56838;
Standard User ShavedApe
(regular) Sun 21-May-17 14:47:20
Print Post

[re: BothLegsDis] [link to this post]

Getting ready to head down to yarnfield will do my best to answer questions once im there so feel free to ask and I'll answer when as soon as I can.

Edited by ShavedApe (Sun 21-May-17 15:28:58)

Standard User MC31
(member) Sun 21-May-17 15:15:48
Print Post

[re: ShavedApe] [link to this post]

Good luck SA and have one for me in the labour in vain for me.

these comments are my own and in no way represent any company that i may or may not be linked too.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User lincsboy1979
(member) Sun 21-May-17 16:07:28
Print Post

[re: Robmitch123] [link to this post]

theres small tv in the room but they do have hdmi,so xbox or kodi/fire stick will work.internets pretty good tbf but the gym is just up ther road and has a 2/3 treadmills 2/3 cross trainers some free weights and a sauna and steam room,its not great but its free,you can go into the towns either way,about £7/£8 in a taxi and there is a morrisons/dominoes and other bits but you cant go in your van as its only allowed off the park on a friday.The bars ok,theres mention of a happy hour 5-6 but i never cam accross that as they werent even opening it till 5.30 last week.there is the lull between finishing around 4.15 then they dont start serving food til 6pm so its a bit boring in between.some peopl go get a shower and get changed then have tea and a couple of pints but plenty just go in for tea in work gear,as the first week you cant really take loads with you as theres loads to bring back on your first friday,but you put all your gear in a van and then travel to get your new van on a minibus so its not like you have to cart it all around with you,i took a large suitcase and a decent sized holdhall.
Standard User ShavedApe
(regular) Sun 21-May-17 19:40:47
Print Post

Arrived in Yarnfield this forum is blocked on the WiFi which might explain why people don't always come back with updates.
Room a little dated but does have a tv and a kettle so all is good smile

Struggling to get my fire stick to connect looks like it's blocked also

My comments are my own and represent my opinion only not that of anyone person or company I may have links to.

Edited by ShavedApe (Sun 21-May-17 20:00:25)

Standard User CornwallB0Y
(newbie) Sun 21-May-17 20:03:07
Print Post

Hi, keep us posted if you will. I am due to go up in July, would be great to know what to expect in the week If you would not mind. smile

Edited by CornwallB0Y (Sun 21-May-17 20:28:41)

Standard User BothLegsDis
(regular) Sun 21-May-17 20:05:53
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 8 *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED*

[re: CornwallB0Y] [link to this post]

Post deleted by BothLegsDis
Standard User lincsboy1979
(member) Sun 21-May-17 20:20:18
Print Post

In reply to a post by ShavedApe:
Arrived in Yarnfield this forum is blocked on the WiFi which might explain why people don't always come back with updates.
Room a little dated but does have a tv and a kettle so all is good smile

Struggling to get my fire stick to connect looks like it's blocked also

I was going on this in yarnfield rooms,it must be your laptop or sommats unless someone has cottoned onto this forum and blocked it so you are not reporting about the trianing,it is possible i suppose,try your phone.some lads where using the fire sticks so might have to peservere.Which block are you in,if you are in winchester or the one beginning with W,thats the poorest one and is dated with single beds,most of the lads were put in the newer ones on second week and they have doubles.
Standard User ShavedApe
(regular) Sun 21-May-17 20:29:31
Print Post

[re: lincsboy1979] [link to this post]

I'm in conniston block bit dated but double bed, only have my fire stick and my phone. Phone shows page blocked when connected to WiFi get similar page on fire stick. It logs on to WiFi fine but says no internet frown

My comments are my own and represent my opinion only not that of any person or company I may have links to.
Standard User Robmitch123
(learned) Sun 21-May-17 22:12:46
Print Post

It's no t blocked ape mate wifi isn't on tonight they said system is down an should be up an running tomorrow
Pages in this thread: << 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | [54] | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to