General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | [56] | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User ShavedApe
(regular) Mon 22-May-17 18:37:14
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 8

[re: martthefart1111] [link to this post]

Be yourself but give it 110% tell the truth because youll likely be asked about it. Safety and customer service are hugely important to them. Having a good knowledge of Openreach who they are and what they do won't hurt.
It's pretty relaxed considering what's happening so don't get too stressed what will be will be. Good Luck.

My comments are my own and represent my opinion only not that of any person or company I may have links to.
Standard User martthefart1111
(newbie) Mon 22-May-17 18:43:21
Print Post

[re: lincsboy1979] [link to this post]

brilliant thanks I will post back to see how it went starve yourself man lol good luck with diets I know its hard
Standard User lincsboy1979
(member) Mon 22-May-17 18:44:11
Print Post

[re: ShavedApe] [link to this post]

How did first day go shavedape,its a long old one aint it,you got all your new kit and gadgets to play with,ha ha

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

(member) Mon 22-May-17 18:47:06
Print Post

[re: martthefart1111] [link to this post]

also another thing to remeber is this time of year there are still plenty of jobs left so dont see the other 14 in the room as competitors for your position,if you all do well and impress you will all get a job,thats what they tell you anyway,maybe true maybe not but worth thinking about
Standard User CornwallB0Y
(newbie) Mon 22-May-17 18:47:34
Print Post

Maybe see you on 10th July smile
Standard User ShavedApe
(regular) Mon 22-May-17 18:48:10
Print Post

First day over was a little long but still feels good to be a day in. Great atmosphere everyone very welcoming.

It's been said many times but there is a lot of kit so take a proper suitcase a carry on suitcase just won't cut it. You need a 'going on a two week holiday suitcase'.

It's been listed earlier in the thread what you get but trust me big suitcase or second holdall at least. You do get a box with some of your kit in but some of us didnt as our kit wasnt there. So we where kitted out there and then. To be honest they did give me a box to carry it all to my room but it would never make the journey home I don't think.

My comments are my own and represent my opinion only not that of any person or company I may have links to.

Edited by ShavedApe (Mon 22-May-17 18:50:48)

(member) Mon 22-May-17 18:51:07
Print Post

In reply to a post by ShavedApe:
First day over was a little long but still feels good to be a day in. Great atmosphere everyone very welcoming.

It's been said many times but there is a lot of kit so take a proper suitcase a carry on suitcase just won't cut it. You need a going on a two week holiday suitcase.

It's been listed earlier in the thread what you get but trust me big suitcase or second holdall at least. You do get a box with some of your kit in but some of us didnt as our kit wasnt there. So we where kitted out there and then. To be honest they did give me a box to carry it all to my room but it would never make the journey home I don't think.

A footnote on this is that the group before me decided to keep their boxes and on the friday chucked them all in the van off to magna park then when it came to hometime to shoot off in the new shiny van,no one knew whos stuff was whos so if you keep box,mark it up smile:):):):):):):):):):):):):)smile
(member) Mon 22-May-17 18:52:03
Print Post

In reply to a post by ShavedApe:

It's been said many times but there is a lot of kit so take a proper suitcase a carry on suitcase just won't cut it. You need a 'going on a two week holiday suitcase'.

Did they get you to do the play doh excercise?
Standard User martthefart1111
(newbie) Mon 22-May-17 19:09:33
Print Post

thank you very much for taking the time to help hopefully we will meet up one day
Standard User CornwallB0Y
(newbie) Mon 22-May-17 19:11:10
Print Post

Was all your kit labelled up for you in box ? Guess that's what the measures form was for ?

Did you get in a car charger for laptop ?
Pages in this thread: << 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | [56] | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to