General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | [57] | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User ShavedApe
(regular) Mon 22-May-17 19:12:14
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 8

[re: lincsboy1979] [link to this post]

Haha yeah playdo was the highlight of my day oh the nostalgia smile

My comments are my own and represent my opinion only not that of any person or company I may have links to.
Standard User CornwallB0Y
(newbie) Mon 22-May-17 19:13:26
Print Post

[re: ShavedApe] [link to this post]

Ape, do you wear your open reach gear for the rest of the week ?

Has open reach done away with the fiat doblo now ??
Standard User ShavedApe
(regular) Mon 22-May-17 19:16:14
Print Post

[re: CornwallB0Y] [link to this post]

Yeah as of dinner time you'll be in your open reach gear and then for the rest of the week.

Yes your kit should be in a box with your name on as I say in my case and about 8 others that was not the case.

No idea on the fiats other than some of the bigger vans are fiats from what I've seen.

My comments are my own and represent my opinion only not that of any person or company I may have links to.

Edited by ShavedApe (Mon 22-May-17 19:17:19)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User lincsboy1979
(member) Mon 22-May-17 19:23:43
Print Post

[re: ShavedApe] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by ShavedApe:
Yeah as of dinner time you'll be in your open reach gear and then for the rest of the week.

Yes your kit should be in a box with your name on as I say in my case and about 8 others that was not the case.

No idea on the fiats other than some of the bigger vans are fiats from what I've seen.

Everyone gets ford transit customs mate,unless you on fibre jointing which you will allready have been informed.You will do your driving assesment in a vauhall vivaro though as they have 3 seats so you,another guy and the examiner can go out at once as they trannys only have 2 seats.

Cornish,you only get a normal charger for laptop but a mount and charger for your iphone,the vans have charging points on them i believe so i am presuming they have a 240v aswell for laptop
(newbie) Mon 22-May-17 20:15:29
Print Post

Great stuff Lincs. We'll share a pint you and I , and a run on the tread mill perhaps smile Really hope to see you in July smile
Standard User lincsboy1979
(member) Mon 22-May-17 21:00:59
Print Post

[re: CornwallB0Y] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by CornwallB0Y:
Great stuff Lincs. We'll share a pint you and I , and a run on the tread mill perhaps smile Really hope to see you in July smile

Ok mate nice one i will be the skinny [censored] blending in with the pool cues:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)):):):):):)smile
Standard User Tvwize86
(newbie) Tue 23-May-17 10:14:35
Print Post

Morning lads,

Any one on here who attended the assessment in Leeds on the 16/17th had any feedback yet? I attended on the 16th but have not heard a peep yet. The 5 days will be up at the end of the day for me I guess!
Standard User LJT123
(newbie) Tue 23-May-17 10:54:04
Print Post

[re: Tvwize86] [link to this post]

Hey mate I was at the assessment day in Leeds on the morning of the 16th (skinny guy with glasses) and haven't heard anything either.
Standard User Tvwize86
(newbie) Tue 23-May-17 11:42:32
Print Post

[re: LJT123] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by LJT123:
Hey mate I was at the assessment day in Leeds on the morning of the 16th (skinny guy with glasses) and haven't heard anything either.

Well that's a slight reassurance I guess lol. I was in the afternoon session on the 16th. Good luck mate. Im hoping we hear by the end of today. I'm sure they said they would let us know yes or no within 5 working days.
(newbie) Tue 23-May-17 11:46:45
Print Post

[re: LJT123] [link to this post]

Typically, they get back to you within five to six days. But it can be longer.
It all depends on how many candidates were present at the assessment center. It takes time for the managers to go over each candidate and work out if and where they would be best suited.
Dont be disheartened by the delay. I am sure you will get some positive news shortly.

Edited by CornwallB0Y (Tue 23-May-17 11:48:06)

Pages in this thread: << 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | [57] | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to