General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | [58] | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Northerner123
(newbie) Tue 23-May-17 12:51:20
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 8

[re: Tvwize86] [link to this post]

I went to the assessment on the 16th in Leeds (am). Just had a phone call to let me know I got a job.

Don't start until September though and will be based in hetton le hole - not sure where the training will be yet
Standard User Tvwize86
(newbie) Tue 23-May-17 12:55:09
Print Post

[re: Northerner123] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Northerner123:
I went to the assessment on the 16th in Leeds (am). Just had a phone call to let me know I got a job.

Don't start until September though and will be based in hetton le hole - not sure where the training will be yet

Going to be watching my phone like a hawk this afternoon then!

Congrats mate, chuffed for you.
Standard User Northerner123
(newbie) Tue 23-May-17 13:17:57
Print Post

Cheers mate. Fingers crossed for you

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Romandy
(newbie) Tue 23-May-17 15:00:01
Print Post

[re: martthefart1111] [link to this post]

September is such a long wait! Chomping at the bit to get started
Standard User Dippa
(learned) Tue 23-May-17 15:31:22
Print Post

[re: lincsboy1979] [link to this post]

What's this play doh exercise lol
Standard User welshlad
(newbie) Tue 23-May-17 15:31:22
Print Post

[re: Romandy] [link to this post]

hi all i'm a bit early on in the application process but i have received an email to compete a situational strength test. I don't remember ever having to do one of these before i was wondering if you could shed some light on this and also any tips cheers.
Standard User ShavedApe
(regular) Tue 23-May-17 16:56:34
Print Post

[re: welshlad] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by welshlad:
hi all i'm a bit early on in the application process but i have received an email to compete a situational strength test. I don't remember ever having to do one of these before i was wondering if you could shed some light on this and also any tips cheers.

Basically it asks what would you do in this situation or put these in order of how you would do things. It's bit silly because it tells you to do what you would do not what you think they want you to do but of course that's exactly what your likely to do.
It's been a while now since I did it but it seemed very customer focused but also looked to see how you would work as a team and on your own.

Those that have done it more recently may remember it a little better than me though so may be able to help more. Honestly it's not that hard and for me at least the response on that was very quick.

My comments are my own and represent my opinion only not that of any person or company I may have links to.
Standard User ShavedApe
(member) Tue 23-May-17 17:08:13
Print Post

[re: ShavedApe] [link to this post]

Second day done, lots of admin sign on as an apprentice because that's what we all are even though it's only a years training. Also did health and wellbeing which learning to lift correctly lots of health and safety discussions but also benefits health wise as an employee.

If I'm honest it was a long day not hugely interesting but I understand the need.

My comments are my own and represent my opinion only not that of any person or company I may have links to.
Standard User Tvwize86
(newbie) Tue 23-May-17 17:13:28
Print Post

[re: Northerner123] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Northerner123:

Got the job! Found out about 1ish! Absolutely buzzing. Been offered a start date of the 19th of June. She also said I will be based out of hetton le hole, but she had to double check for me as it's a good 40mins away.
Standard User LJT123
(newbie) Tue 23-May-17 17:16:20
Print Post

Hey mate I also start on the 19th June, guess I'll see you there smile
Pages in this thread: << 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | [58] | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to