General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | [61] | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User martthefart1111
(learned) Tue 23-May-17 22:37:33
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 8

[re: ShavedApe] [link to this post]

Cheers lads will update soon as I know how's the diet going?
(learned) Wed 24-May-17 14:12:08
Print Post

[re: martthefart1111] [link to this post]

just an update I did not get the job had a email today they said I did not pass the interviews good luck to all that apply
Standard User Tvwize86
(newbie) Wed 24-May-17 15:07:25
Print Post

In reply to a post by martthefart1111:
just an update I did not get the job had a email today they said I did not pass the interviews good luck to all that apply

Sorry to here that buddy, i think you can request feeback on why you didn't get the job and they will tell you why.

So you will be able to reapply next year.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

(learned) Wed 24-May-17 15:52:07
Print Post

[re: Tvwize86] [link to this post]

yes in the email it said I did not reach the level required at the interviews but good luck to all that applies
Standard User ShavedApe
(member) Wed 24-May-17 16:01:03
Print Post

Sorry to hear that man but don't give up there is a guy here with me that has applied three times previously.

My comments are my own and represent my opinion only not that of any person or company I may have links to.
Standard User CornwallB0Y
(newbie) Wed 24-May-17 16:40:19
Print Post

Ape, How has Day Three been ? What have you been up to smile
Standard User ShavedApe
(member) Wed 24-May-17 16:56:53
Print Post

[re: CornwallB0Y] [link to this post]

All admin today assessments for everyone ICT for me an a few others and English maths and ICT for everyone else. Find your certificates if you have them it will help.
Really long day today not over yet we have an hour's team building exercise to do at 5:30 No idea what that's about yet.
Tomorrow is all about driving theory and assessment so won't nearly as boring as today except being an ex instructor it's unlikely they'll be teaching me anything new.

My comments are my own and represent my opinion only not that of any person or company I may have links to.
Standard User Romandy
(newbie) Wed 24-May-17 17:09:29
Print Post

Thanks for the great insight on the first week shavedape. It's seriously so invaluable to know what to expect
Standard User Bons
(newbie) Wed 24-May-17 18:19:55
Print Post

[re: Romandy] [link to this post]

So had my first delivery of uniform today only had waterproofs in but as long as it all fits ok hopefully won't have to take a extra suitcase with me. gets delivered straight from their supplier aswell so all new stuff.
Standard User ShavedApe
(member) Wed 24-May-17 19:11:45
Print Post

[re: Romandy] [link to this post]

Just done team building for an hour then had some tea. Team building was fun actually a great way to end an otherwise boring but essential day. I won't spoil it for people by telling you what I did but as I say good fun everyone smiles by the end of it.

Pages in this thread: << 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | [61] | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to