General Discussion
  >> Jobs and Training

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | [63] | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Tvwize86
(newbie) Thu 25-May-17 15:44:03
Print Post

Re: Openreach recruitment 8

[re: CornwallB0Y] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by CornwallB0Y:
Hi Twiz

References will be asked for in the week or two prior.

If you have been successful you will have been asked to complete 7 tasks online and send back you Disclosure Scotland, when you have it back ( Scan copy )

These 7 tasks should all show as complete on the new hire portal. Once you have sent your DS off, it all goes quiet from there until a week or two before.

So dont worry. If you have any queries your Hire manager whom emailed ou the offer will be able to help.

Thanks for the reply,

I've only had the offer over the phone, not received a single email since 08/05.

Had heard about the online tasks and that's why i was getting worried with only a few weeks till the start date.
Standard User CornwallB0Y
(newbie) Thu 25-May-17 15:50:49
Print Post

[re: Tvwize86] [link to this post]

Then yes, I would get in touch. The Disclosure can take up to 14 days. The rest of the tasks you should be able to complete in 48 hours.
(newbie) Thu 25-May-17 16:02:16
Print Post

Also make sure you've checked all your email accounts. and that the email on your BT recruitment Portal is correct.

It could be your Offer has been sent to the the wrong address. Bear in mind ( For others ) you don't always get your email contract for a few weeks after the call.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Tvwize86
(newbie) Thu 25-May-17 16:28:02
Print Post

Also make sure you've checked all your email accounts. and that the email on your BT recruitment Portal is correct.

It could be your Offer has been sent to the the wrong address. Bear in mind ( For others ) you don't always get your email contract for a few weeks after the call.

Yup I've checked all the spam folders etc, and my email is showing correct of the bt.taleo portal. Its just stuck showing assessment center booked.

Will try email them to chase up.
Standard User ShavedApe
(member) Thu 25-May-17 16:28:37
Print Post

[re: ShavedApe] [link to this post]

Practical driving done I passed was a relatively long drive for both guys but only so she could correct problems for the first guy and with me because she got lost. As an ex instructor she was aware I wouldn't do much wrong and aside from missing the ˛dd sign that was obscured I didn't no surprise to me but I would of been annoyed with myself had it gone any other way.

Lots of speed limit changes around here so be aware of that but definitely nothing to worry about for anyone with a little experience at driving.

Young man here failed and will be getting a lift home and then back again Tuesday and then maybe assessed again next week but it could be longer due to scheduling. The point is though you don't lose your job so don't be like him and let nerves take hold.

My comments are my own and represent my opinion only not that of any person or company I may have links to.
Standard User ShavedApe
(member) Thu 25-May-17 16:34:09
Print Post

Great Stuff.

Cant tell you how much I and the other users appreciate your info Ape.

Id be interested to know what happens with Vans tomorrow. What you get and how your kitted out etc. Not sure if you get all your ladders etc.

I think you head on up to Leicester to pick up vans in the morning, and then you are fre to travel home for the weekend.

Are you back in yarnfeild for week2 ?

Will do my best to let you know what I can. Well be leaving around 7:30 tomorrow to collect vans from magna park Leicester and yeah we are free to drive home from there probably by dinner time. We will collect a packed lunch from yarnfield before leaving.

My comments are my own and represent my opinion only not that of any person or company I may have links to.
Standard User Tacitus
(experienced) Thu 25-May-17 18:26:57
Print Post

I think you head on up to Leicester to pick up vans..........
Magna Park is near Crick/Lutterworth isn't it? Just off the M1
Standard User ShavedApe
(member) Thu 25-May-17 19:12:57
Print Post

[re: Tacitus] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Tacitus:
I think you head on up to Leicester to pick up vans..........
Magna Park is near Crick/Lutterworth isn't it? Just off the M1

Yep about 1 hour 15 away from yarnfield

(newbie) Thu 25-May-17 19:48:18
Print Post

[re: ShavedApe] [link to this post]

At least it's heading near the south on way home. Well kind of ?

You boys got your JDSU and laptop yet ?

I use a jdsu for work at moment. Be nice to see a new ish one smile
Standard User ShavedApe
(member) Thu 25-May-17 19:50:23
Print Post

Yeah got them both and an iPhone 5s too not fully set up on the iPhone or laptop yet though. That's mid week next week I believe.

Pages in this thread: << 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | [63] | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to